2015 RAM 1500 consumer reviews

side view of 2015 1500 RAM
Explore the 2015 RAM 1500
Shop the 2015 RAM 1500

Fantastic truck and great MPG's

Wanted a 1/2 ton truck with a diesel engine for good MPG's. I have hit 30 mpg's on the highway. We drive from Tampa to North Carolina on 1 tank of diesel. A 12 drive in this truck is easy.

Great truck, a lot of power, comfortable ride

This truck was great to have for many camping trips, road trips and even a night on the town. It has awesome power and a lot of features. RAM is definitely doing some nice things with their trucks.

first truck i owned

First truck I have ever owned, fell in love with it. Great price great look, drove really good, very comfortable in the inside loved it

I love my truck

I bought it used in 2016 with only 7,000 miles, female owner. It's a Quad cab, Big Horn Hemi engine. I have done nothing but oil changes, state inspections and replacing the 3rd brake light. Only glitch is in cold weather back up sensors stick, but go off when weather warms up. I just turn it off. I am very happy with it. It has been reliable, engine runs so quietly I think it has stalled sometimes. I would never trade it in.

Best truck I have ever owned

Great for work,handled all my tools,supplies , luggage when traveling,able to have 6 people in truck so we all can take one vehicle, met all my needs, GREAT Truck /family vehicle..

Great looks, performance, & sound.

This is my "retirement gift truck", and we love it. But, I must say that the 1st 2 yrs. were plagued with repair issues and maintenance problems. Since then (for the last year), everything has been fine. Seems like most of what was going to go wrong happened in the 1st 2 years.

Best all around vechile

It as a strong, safe, reliable, efficient for its size, and comfortable. We use our truck for trips, as a work truck, and anything else. It gives you good fuel economy for the size, but isnt weak at all. The biggest thing is the price compared to other trucks its price is the best and in my opinion the best.

Very nice truck, never had any issues.

Was one of the best pickups we ever owned. We took very good care of this truck, it never had a scratch on it after 3 years of owning it.

Incredible Truck

I bought a preowned Laramie Longhorn with the Eco Diesel. Incredible truck. 25 mpg at 65 mpg on highway. Beautiful brown leather interior. Excellent ride.

Best truck for the money

This truck is a great truck. The crew cab is huge. It?s plenty comfortable and has all the accommodations you need. The V6 has plenty of power and gets great gas mileage.