2019 RAM 1500 Classic consumer reviews

$27,645–$32,245 MSRP range
side view of 2019 1500 Classic RAM
Explore the 2019 1500 Classic RAM
Shop the 2019 1500 Classic RAM

A lot of truck for your money!

I purchased a 2019 Dodge Ram 1500 Tradesmen Quad Cab with the 5.7L Hemi. This is the 3rd Dodge Ram 1500 I’ve owned and this is the first new one I’ve ever purchased. Buying new is a whole new experience. Anyone who says buying new is a bad idea and you should buy a car a couple of years old; has clearly never purchased new. This truck is amazing, we tow the jet skis just fine on the weekends and it’s my grocery getter, 9-5er on the weekdays. It’s my stand down you clown this is my lane and your entry fee is a blinker, I’ve got that Hemi power with an 8 speed transmission to hold it down. It’s my hauling precious cargo, to laying rubber because the wife still digs the burnouts. It’s a 4 door safe zone for the family with a bed full of camping gear or an early morning ride with backpacks and lunches. Either way this trucks never let me down and when they all go electric (because they will one day) I’ll buy one of them too. You can’t go wrong with Hemi powered Ram!

My 2nd 4th Gen Ram, this time a Warlock!

Warlock trim turns heads. Nice comfortable ride, love the sound of the exhaust. Lots of standard features on this trim. Handles Canadian winters with ease.

First Ram, but third truck owned

My nephew bought a new ram in 2017 and loves it. Two neighbors and my best friend own rams and all love them. I previously owned Ford trucks and while satisfied with them I thought I'd look at the rams. Bought a 2019 ram 1500 classic with 5.7 hemi over a year ago and now have almost 10,000 miles. So far I have had no problems whatsoever. I cant even find anything to nitpick.

Solid truck

I’ve owned a couple Ram 1500 and have not been let down. From pulling a 27ft. Camper to hauling the family on several 1,000+ mile vacations to driving to work they have not let me down.

3.9

Reliable yet bland

Truck was reliable and had tons of power with hemi. Ride was smooth and drive train worked as it should. Biggest issue was bumper rust at 30'000 miles and bear in mind my vehicles are cleaned weekly and not off roaded or abused. Ram basically said take to dealer and see what they decide. Not acceptable. I have had trucks 20 plus years old that have in the mud that didn't do this.

Great Truck

Truck meets the needs I was looking for. Extreme low mileage and engine size is what sold me. Flawless paint and interior. 7800 miles on truck.

1.4

Worst truck I have ever owned

Tail gate opens when it decides to. Bed of truck was put on at an angle , would be stronger if made with aluminum foil. Truck sucks in iffy conditions. Am trying to trade it in for a Tundra which puts Ram to shame. Must have drank laced water the day I bought my piece of s#^t. What was I thinking esp the con man who claims to be a salesperson. Far far from it. Constant tailgate issues. Electronic issues , tires constantly deflate with sensors that low every time weather drops below 30. Pony tire on a truck with 20” tires.

First experience with Ram

Have owned this truck for a year and had no problems. Bought an American 4-year warranty/100k. Have had it serviced twice, oil, water level, air filter, cabin filter.

Excellent Truck

This truck is gorgeous, reliable, powerful, and just all around fantastic. I love it, and I've owned it for about 6 months now. Fun to drive, has all the amenities, comfortable, powerful, you name it. I bought the 100k/7 year warranty just in case (cost about 2K) but that's because my A/C has gone out on multiple vehicles and its always around 2k to get fixed. So. When the day comes that the AC dies, I'm covered. No complaints about this vehicle and would recommend highly to family and friends. 2019 ram 1500 classic big horn 4x4.

Smooth ride. Fun to drive. Built good.

This Ram has a very smooth ride. Handles great. Real good engine. Love to drive it just for fun. I would'nt have any other truck but a Dodge Ram 1500.