Get notified when this car becomes available. Sign Up.
- Posh amenities
- Vast backseat space
- Side-impact and side curtain airbags
- Mammoth dimensions
- Gas mileage
Starting msrp listed lowest to highest price
- 453-hp V-12
- Six-speed automatic
- Aluminum space-frame construction
- Rear-hinged back doors
- Run-flat tires
2010 Rolls-Royce Phantom VI review: Our expert's take
The Rolls-Royce Phantom VI is an ultraluxury V-12-powered sedan available in regular- and long-wheelbase body styles. This posh vehicle blends British heritage with German components and technology. The Phantom competes with the Bentley Mulsanne and Maybach Type 57. The long-wheelbase model competes with the Maybach Type 62.
New for 2010
There are no significant changes for 2010.
Like so many Rolls-Royce sedans before it, the Phantom has a long hood with a short front overhang and long rear overhang. The traditionally styled front features an upright face with recessed, rectangular headlamps and prominently displayed fog lamps.
- 21-inch alloy wheels
- Dual stainless steel exhaust
- Electrically heated front windshield
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Auto-leveling headlamps
- Rear-hinged rear doors
- Synchronized wheel centers keep the Rolls-Royce badges on all four wheels upright at all times
The Phantom can comfortably seat five, or four if the optional rear bucket seats are chosen. To aid in safety, privacy and social interaction, backseat occupants sit far back in lounge-shaped seats alongside the C-pillars rather than next to the doors. Rear passengers can enjoy handcrafted folding tables and an available video system.
- Leather-trimmed seats and dash
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Genuine wood trim
- 15-speaker audio system
- Navigation system
- Automatic dual climate control
- Heated front seats (heated rear seats optional)
- Refrigerated compartment in glove box
Under the Hood
The Phantom packs a V-12 engine paired with a six-speed automatic transmission. Although it’s no lightweight at more than 5,500 pounds, Rolls-Royce says the Phantom can accelerate from zero to 60 mph in 5.7 seconds.
- 453-horsepower, 6.8-liter V-12 with 531 pounds-feet of torque
- Six-speed automatic transmission
- Adaptive suspension
- Run-flat tires
- Side-impact airbags
- Side curtain airbags
- Active front head restraints
- Antilock brakes
- Electronic stability system
- Traction control
- Break-resistant glass
48 months/unlimited distance
- Maximum age/mileage
- Basic warranty terms
Remainder of new-car 4-year/unlimited-mileage warranty plus 12 or 24 months
- PowertrainRemainder of new-car 4-year/unlimited-mileage warranty plus 12 or 24 months.View all cpo program details
- Dealer certification required
- Roadside assistance
Have questions about warranties or CPO programs?
Compare the competitors
All model years for the Rolls-Royce Phantom VI