2011 Saab 9-5 consumer reviews

$38,525–$39,875 MSRP range
side view of 2011 9-5 Saab
Explore the 2011 Saab 9-5

Saab 2011 9-5 V6 sedan

Quality as always! Glad to find a 2011 sedan with reasonable mileage. Keep Saab alive! My first online find from dealer. Good dealer, great transport company too.

My favorite car I've ever owned

This car was beautifully designed and way ahead of its time. The lane departure alert, head up display, keyless entry and ignition and more were wonderful features that still impressed when I sold the car in 2017. This level of technology did have some drawbacks as Saab was no longer around to easily fix things that went wrong like the Head Up Display eventually failing to project certain information and some of the decorative LED lighting shorting out.

One of the best cars i have owned

Love the car, very stylish and rides beautifully...turbo adds boost when you need it and is as heavy a crown vic but smaller in stature , great snow car!

seats are the most comfortable on long drives, oth

controls are easy the reach and read. Clearly aircraft design goes into making controls easy to avvess

Best car I have ever owned

I think I found the perfect car. Smooth, powerful, roomy, sleek, attractive, on and on. Luxury and sporty. Just a beautifully well made vehicle. Proud to look at it, proud to drive it, proud to own it.

4.4

very dependable car indeed a beauty

I love this car no one has one but me around my home town a real head turner, everyone says thats a beautiful car what is it I smile and say its a saab.

Head turner

In the month that I've owned this car I've been asked 3 times what it is. This car is definitely a head turner and oh so worth the price if you find one with low enough miles. Great ride, beautiful car, powerful and quiet engine, and one can feel the Swedish pride oozing from every joint in the car.

3.9

A fine ride

I love the style of the car.it a pretty color. Low miles. Easy on gas.different from everyone else. It white. Easy to get dirty. When you drive you fall in love with it

Extremely safe

Performs beyond my expectations. Comfortable, quiet, and very efficient Saabs have always had wonderful seating and this one is best yet.

Constantly given compliments, and looks

Never had a car in my life where people roll down windows, ask you at stop lights, at gas stations. The pictures of this car do not do it justice, the lines really show when you see it with your own eyes. People are constantly asking me what year Saab this is and if it's a New Saab. One of the most unique, best exterior designed cars, there;s no doubt it's a Saab. With so many cars on the road that look the same with boxey designs, the lines on this car just catch people's eyes. Sooo much room in the interior, very loungy and comfortable for long trips. Very stable on the highway, and very fast for a 4=cyl Turbo. True, the fake wood is cheesy, but I appreciate the simple interior design. At night, the cockpit feel is very cool. Good sunroof too.