2008 Saturn Astra consumer reviews

side view of 2008 Astra Saturn
Explore the 2008 Astra Saturn
Shop the 2008 Astra Saturn

Love my car!!

It was exactly what I was looking for and had a great price!!! I always wanted a car with a sunroof....finally got one :)) great stereo too.

Saturn Astra Hidden Gem

The Astra has always had a premium sports luxury feel in a compact affordable package. Handling is as good as it anything out of europe. The car has a quality feel throughout with many parts shared with BMW.

1.0

Worse car EVER!😬

Dead battery & electrical issues no dealer can figure out how to fix. Well, did you try checking loose wires under the hood? Four new batteries in one year is not the answer as a fix. Sad 😠😬😡 worse car EVER!

2.3

Saturn Astra yet another poorly made German car

As someone who has done all my mechanical work on my vehicles over the last 40 years, this car is VERY POORLY engineered like MOST ALL German made cars. (Greatest lie ever told is that German made cars were well made/engineered)What a mistake I made in purchasing this car. Too many problems to list. Underpowered, no planning in design of engine components, etc.

Excellent vehicle

This car has been wonderful for my family, but we are growing and are in need of a bigger SUV. It runs and drives like a dream and has low miles. It has been a great commuter car.

Great on gas and just my size!

Small enough to be great on gas, big enough to fit all my friends and our stuff in the hatchback trunk! Very minimal blind spots with beautiful moon roof! Definitely a car that makes you unique! I love my sally saturn !

4.1

Solid, safe and fuel-eficient-- I like it!

This car is a wonderful car for a practical person who has a variety of needs for transportation. I can put on my bike rack and go, or pull a trailer full of leaves or the snow-blower for repair. It holds 3 people comfortably, and 4 if the driver and passengers are of average size. I love the durable exterior and the convenience. It is safe and practical.

Most Reliable Vehicle

I have owned my Saturn for 9 yrs. now, it's roomy, gets great gas mileage. Smooth ride, plenty of storage space, especially when you put the backseats down. I really like that I have a cover to close off the view into my trunk area. Comfortable backseat headrests.

Most reliable, gas saver

This car has plenty of leg room for 2 dr. Very cool exterior look. 17 inch stock rims. Lots of room in hatch back trunk

3.7

Small things should've been changed.

A basic commuter and daily driver. Could've had a little bit bigger engine put in so it's not so go-kart like. Other than that they should have all came with the 5 speed because the 4 speed auto can be quite slow.