2013 Scion xB Consumer Reviews

2013 Scion Xb
Average based on 11 reviews

I love it!

by from Los Angeles on March 8, 2013

We haven't had our Scion very long, but I love everything about it. It's very roomy, has lots of pep, is easy to maneuver and I can't wait to take it on a long trip. It has so much value for the price, we were able to buy the base package. Everything you would pay for as upgrades is standard on the Scion. The only thing I haven't mastered yet is the audio system---it's too complex for someone who is used to just an on-off button. There are so many options on the menu. Overall, we made a good choice and got a wonderful car for our money!

great car

by from on March 18, 2013

I have enjoyed owning this car. The only item I have had to adjust to are the wide rear pillars but they also give the car more support and protection in an accident.

A great vehicle with a sticker price under 20K

by from Ann Arbor, Michigan on October 14, 2013

Just for a start I liked the "no haggle" price, you leave the dealership feeling very good instead of feeling you over- paid and lack bargaining savvy. I love the bright red color, it practically glows in the dark. I love its boxy shape which allows 70 sq. ft. storage with the backseat in its folding position. This is extremely practical for me, I do a lot of traveling now and need all that space. I chose the larg- er 2.4 lt. engine with 158 hp. I like the power, but you do sacrifice a bit on mpg. I am very happy with its ride, com- fort, and extra storage space, on top of the glove box, under the rear seats, and even in the spare tire well there is a removable tray which is sectioned, like a silverware drawer for tools or whatever. I would definitely recom- mend this vehicle. It's reasonably priced, and you get a lot for the money.

first new car in 37 years

by from desert, az on November 8, 2013

good car........................ I fit in the car fine a t 6'4"......................... I like it.............. My wife likes it........................

LeBox

by from Texas on September 1, 2013

I love my Box, took a 1200 plus mile trip from Houston TX to Charleston SC, and back. Great comfort and great gas mileage. The Box came thru.

Love my scion

by from Del Rio, tx on September 24, 2013

I purchased this car because I travel for work and I needed something with a lot of room. This is my second scion xb and I absolutely love this car. Very comfortable to drive, nice sound system and very reasonably priced.

New Scion

by from Phoenix on July 11, 2013

Nice bright red bought new. A month old. One long trip and city driving. Pleased in all ways but one. It has no temperature gage. Only a warning light which seems to late. Otherwise would highly recommend this roomy wagon.

Excellent Value

by from Albuquerque, New Mexico on November 15, 2013

Nissan Cube Dealkers could not come close to the deal I got on my Scion xB. Great all around car with HUGE interior room and plenty of power.

my kids love it ,, lots of elbow room

by from phoenix arizona on February 3, 2014

lots of cargo area,, 2.3 liter engine is strong,,,,,stock hd radio is the best,,very easy to see other traffic,,,,

Awesome little wagon- tons of room

by from Douglassville, pa on January 25, 2015

An awesome sport wagon- very zippy and fun to drive. Its a wonderful and versatile car- starts up like a little sports car. Lots of room! Well built like the Toyota Camry! Incredible car! Reminds me of the little "Hot Wheels" car I had when I was a kid.