2013 Smart Fortwo

Just like its name

by from Washington D.C. on September 12, 2017

I have driven it for one year, the overall experience is great. It is extremely convenient in big cities like DC, and attractive in small town. The fuel efficiency is excellent. Even though it's not as comfortable as full size luxury car, it gives enough room for a 6' tall guy.

2nd Smart Ive owned

by from Manchester NJ on August 26, 2017

Great on the interstates - 85 mph. NO truck or bus issues. Just cruizes. It is a ragtop... I have owned the: MB (2) - Volvos (2) - Lincolns 1 - BMW 2, MG midget, Austin Healeys... Smart isn't the best of the best - but really a great car- cheap to buy, own etc

Efficient, Safe and Fun

by from Potemac, MD on August 24, 2017

Perfect car for a city commuting. It is very efficient and safe, easy to park. Despite being SMART is feels very spacious inside.

Great in the winter!!!(?)

by from Calgary, AB on July 31, 2017

No fishtailing and always starts(even in -35 Celcius). My favourite description of Smarts, in general, is "they are bigger from the inside".

Great comuter car!

by from Brownwood, TX on June 8, 2017

We own two of these vehicles. They are the easiest car to get in and out of. Great gas mileage, low maintenance. The maintenance is a little costly but rarely used. Very good excelleration for a small car. Not very comfortable on the highway for long distance.

Most fun car to drive around

by from Omaha, Ne on May 16, 2017

This car is so macchiato drive, great leg room, and we feel like we are higher than in most cars. Great gas mileage, great commuter car with lots of the bells and whistles. Heated leather seats, power windows, locks, intermittent wipers and cruise control. More storage than most think.

Smarty pants

by from sandy,utah on May 14, 2017

Love my Smart, but driving on the freeway is dicey. Styling is great and always getting compliments and stares from others, especially kids.

My smart car

by from Demopolis Alabama on May 4, 2017

I absolutely love my white and black convertible smartie. I have owned it almost a month and can't imagine not having one.

Worth every penny

by from Alton, Il on March 31, 2017

We bought the car as a first car for our 17 year old. It is perfect doesn't go extremely fast so she will stay out of trouble

The Smart is a joy to drive.

by from Gloucester, MA on March 22, 2017

This is a great little car with unique features. It's the perfect fit for me in every way and a pleasure to drive. I love the moon roof, keyless entry, and styling. Buy this one!