2017 Subaru Forester consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Forester Subaru
Explore the 2017 Subaru Forester
Shop the 2017 Subaru Forester

Safet and Most Comfortable

The Subaru Forester is indeed one of the safest cars on the road. I was in an auto accident (not my fault) and all my air bags blew. Wow, what a site--air bags everywhere! Car was totalled--got hit in front drivers side--and my only injury, aside from bruises, was a broken ankle. Impressed. Aside from that, we have had several Subarus and they have always gotten us through. The all-wheel drive system can not be beat!

This is my 6th Subaru my Family and I leave the br

It is reliable and efficient. They are there day in day out, year after year. I car r is my children in then and now 2 our of 3 of my kids own a Subaru

Most comfortable and reliable SUV I've owned

The Forester is a spunky and safe SUV that has storage, room for the car seats for the grandkids, and a gorgeous moon roof. It gets great gas mileage and has enough pick up and speed to pass trucks on the highway when needed. I love the Forester!!!

Subaru’s are great!

These little cars are great. They are quick, easy to handle, spacious, economical, have a lot of cargo room and just plain fun to drive!

Great car for 2017

Best car I’ve ever owned. Bought for the safety features (later models and other brands have now surpassed the features that were only available on the Subaru). The seats are not the most comfortable for long drives. Especially the passenger seat which is manual. Bought it with only 5,000 miles on it - was told the first owner wanted a more comfortable car. I strongly recommend Subaru, but suggest buyers look at newer models and other brands if they want the more advanced safety features.

BEST CAR IVE EVER OWNED!

I have the Forester XT, its fast, its comfortable, its a beast in the snow. The visibility is unparalleled. It has more windows than my house. I literally only have a single complaint: The A/C is not cold at all. Thank god I live in Michigan and not in the south. I've had it blasting for an hour + in 80 degree weather and it does not cool down me in the drivers seat, let alone my toddler in the back seat. Its the reason we bought a larger car that had rear climate control. I hear this is a common Subaru issue. Otherwise, this car is incredible and holds its value.

#1 rated vehicle for safety

I was told my Forester is in the top, of not the #1 rated vehicle for safety. Always do your research, but I know Subaru comes with an excellent reputation for quality, design, value l, etc

Enjoying the comfort and the ride.

This car is so very comfortable and meets more than all my needs I am enjoying getting to know this car. I am looking forward to enjoying this car.

2.0

Maybe I got a lemon

Unreliable car. I have under 40K miles and AC already broke. They say there is an extension for AC condenser however if that is not the issue they will charge you $200 for diagnostic. Scammers will never buy Subaru again. On top of that I already had issues with the key getting stuck in ignition and unable to remove it.

reliable transportation

good ride, good gas mileage, comfortable SUV, good audio and phone linkage. can actually here people when you call or take a call, very roomy for smaller SUV.