2018 Subaru Forester

All Reviews

by from Warwick MA on December 23, 2017

I am 5’1” and needed to replace my SUV. I looked at a bunch of different 2018 ones, and they all have the “stylish” curved windows which create problems for me: 1. The curved windows make for blind spots for me, and 2. because I have to pull the seat way forward, unless I back the seat up every time I exit the vehicle, I have to avoid hitting my head on the curved window frame!! Not so with the Forester! I LOVE the large squared off windows. I LOVE the large front windshield! I was nervous about going from a V-6 to a 4 cylinder, but my Forester has plenty of zip to pull into busy traffic situations, and on the highway! I like the slightly smaller footprint, and the better gas mileage. I am also loving the road gripping feel of the car in inclement weather, driving the hills of western MA! I am so glad I got this car!

by from Conroe, Tx on October 2, 2017

Love this Subaru! This is my third one. My wife is 5 feet tall and the Forester fits her well. I only have one thing I'd like to be changed. My knees hit the underside of the dash so I have to keep the seat pulled back farther than I'd like. This makes the steering wheel a little harder to reach because it doesn't come back far enough for me. I'm 6 feet tall and it is a little bit uncomfortable. But, I still LOVE this car even more than the other two models I had. One of the reasons I bought it was the eyesight system and the fact that Subaru's last forever!

by from Santa Cruz ca on November 5, 2017

I did quite a bit of research on cars and I still didn?t know what would fit my needs. Second car, I have limited movement due to my Arthritic back My son who resides in Seattle,takes his family camping boating and cycling in his Outback. I live near a few dealerships,so I test drove a few different suvs. My preference was the 2018 forester premium. The ease to get in and out of the car,the power seat and ease of driving. The price was fair. The salesman Mike was amazing.

by from Duluth, MN on July 19, 2017

Love this car to the moon and back! This is my second Subaru and would not consider any other vehicle even if you gave it to me. It's stylish, comfortable, reliable, and serves all my needs.

by from Seattle, WA on January 18, 2018

At 6'6", my options are limited, but I'm positive I'd buy the same car again even if I magically lost 11 inches. This car is fuel efficient but powerful, spacious but compact, elegant yet utilitarian... it's paradoxically the best of both worlds in every category. I went for the 2.5i Premium Black Edition, and it's ridiculously slick. The steering-responsive headlights were a luxury I didn't know I needed, but now I can never go back -- driving through the woods and backroads at night will never be the same. I can't say enough good things about this car, so instead I'll just identify the VERY FEW areas that could see improvement: -- The driver sits a little high. at 6'6" I still fit great, but it's a slightly unfamiliar position. -- The CVT can feel kind of chunky at lower speeds. It's not a big deal at all, but I need to find something Subaru can do better for the 2019!

by from Savannah, Ga on January 15, 2018

I had a 2014 and it saved my life so went back to dealer got 2018 just like the one I had. Would not own anything else

by from Graham on November 10, 2017

Although it is good to research your vehicle. There is no better review that the Trail Head for hiking or kayaking locations. Subaru is out-weighing the other fellows 2 to 1 if you look at all the vehicles parked at any trail head in WA state. Love have vehicle that is reliable and safe to drive.

by on September 8, 2017

My wife and I love this car. We were looking for something to take on long trips and with a little off road capability and this works perfect. The seats are comfortable and even if it's not the quickest car it delivers more then adequate power for our needs. I wish I had thought of Subaru sooner. In fact we are looking at replacing our Honda with another Subaru.

by from Eatontown,NJ on November 26, 2017

Amazing vehicle very reliable and good on gas. But most important safe during those winter trips to New England.

by from Dahlonega on November 8, 2017

It starts with the ease of entry and comfort of the driver's seat... then it's the view from the broad wrap around windshield... the intuitively designed dashboard... and tightness of the construction... real quality and fun to drive... !!!