2018 Subaru Impreza consumer reviews

• Exterior 4.7
Explore the 2018 Subaru Impreza
Shop the 2018 Subaru Impreza

Best car I’ve ever had

I bought this car brand new with less than 10 miles on it; few years later it’s got 50,000 miles and I haven’t had a single issue with it. I feel like most cars I’ve had don’t ever feel the same as they did brand new after you break it in. That is not the case with the Impreza, it feels the same as it did when I first drove it off the lot. This is hands down the best car I’ve ever owned and I have owned over half a dozen new and used cars.

4.0

Good car and great on gas ❤️

I bought this car used new condition and got a good amount for trade in at carsense. However it lacks features I didn’t think about like auto locks better radio, auto seats which I really have trouble adjusting. Excellent performance great o gas. I really love it.

My first pre owned car

This car has been very good. I have only recently purchased it, so I am still getting used to it. So far I am enjoying the ride and all the new features.

4.0

Very good value for the product

This vehicle was one step below top of the line and has basically all the bells and whistles and then some. it has excellent safety features. the anti-collision features are great. The car gets great gas mileage and rides very smooth...

Great car for someone who loves to drive

I have been incredibly happy with the performance, comfort, and quality of this car. It runs reliably, is incredibly stylish, and has never let me down.

AWD, 5 star safety rating , comfortable, quiet

I love this impreza! It's not a speed demon, but very safe and reliable, in the snow it's the best! I just bought my 2nd Subaru!

Best car I've had.

The usb ports play any music. The condition of this car is like new with low mileage. Also, the car itself has plenty of leg room even more than my previous car.

quick reliable transportation appliance

I like the cars feel and handling for around town and local freeway driving. It feels quick and nimble, gets OK mileage and has never had a problem. It is not my choice for trips over an hour or so because it isn't really very comfortable or quiet.

4.0

All wheel drive was a big reason for purchase

I really like this car a lot so far, much better sight lines than my former car, comfy and love the lines. A little disappointed that it has no CD player, but will make do. Looking forward to traveling to North Carolina to visit my daughter, to see what the gas mileage is like. So far locally, it seems to be better than my former car.

Subaru's are fantastic!

I love this car! Definitely the best car I've ever had. It never gets stuck in even a foot of snow, has great traction even on very icy roads and has a 5 star safety rating which is why I bought it when I was expecting my now 1 year old son! It isnt the most spacious, especially for a large carseat but it is comfortable even on long drives.