2005 Subaru Legacy

Good Car

by from Connecticut on September 3, 2017

Good car. Bought used with 162k miles and besides the suspension being worn and the fact there was practically no antifreeze in the radiator when I drove the car Home, it was a pleasant drive.

Great car

by from San Marcos, CA on August 2, 2017

This car more than met my needs. It was comfortable, great wagon as you could really carry almost anything. Good mileage .

fast car for a good price

by from manassas va on July 26, 2017

Great car, fast and also pretty good in gas. great fun car to drive in the snow or any other season .

Great car for many uses

by from Des Moines Iowa on July 21, 2017

It is a fun car to drive and it is also a comfortable ride with a little bit of speed also. handles very well.

Uses car for Havingfun

Love this car!

by from Portland, Oregon on July 10, 2017

This is my favorite car I've owned yet. It's reliable and efficient. Also, very classy and cozy. It gets me where I need to go safely and quickly. Definitely recommend this car to anyone and everyon...
This is my favorite car I've owned yet. It's reliable and efficient. Also, very classy and cozy. It gets me where I need to go safely and quickly. Definitely recommend this car to anyone and everyone.

A great starter car for my daughter

by from Livingston, Tx on June 1, 2017

This car is great for my daughters first car. It runs nice and smooth. It is a sporty cute car that get up and goes. I am very happy with this car.

best car I've ever owned

by from Hamden, Connecticut on May 26, 2017

This car meets all my needs living in the north east. Very reliable in the winter with the AWD. I Currently own the GT Limited model and the leather interior with the heated seats is a great feature. The car is small but has a lot of power, therefore you'll won't be stuck anywhere.

Great AWD Sedan

by from Bozeman, MT on May 21, 2017

It is difficult to find a sedan that can handle Montana winters. This one did a great job. We wanted one with more back seat space for our growing family and one with better clearance.

We like Subaru...2005 legacy wagon

by from oreland, pa on May 2, 2017

It looks like new. The guy who own it before said it was his wife's car and was the secondary vehicle. The upholstery is immaculate. I suppose they never transported the grandchildren in it.

Great College Car

by from Bel Air, Maryland on February 17, 2014

Purchased a 2005 GT Limited Wagon for my college student. This was a one owner wagon with about 100,000 miles. Had to do some maintenance on the car - timing belt, water pump, spark plugs- for about $1500. I knew this so was not surprised or put off by this expense. Car is tight, handles great, has plenty of power, is quiet with no rattles, and goes like a bandit! Highly recommend a Subaru and certainly feel this car will easily go to 150 - 175,000 miles. Paint is still great and leather seats look like new. Certainly is a tribute to how Fuji Heavy Industries builds its cars and probably all the equipment it sells!

Our Expert Review: 2005 Subaru Legacy