2019 Subaru Legacy consumer reviews

Explore the 2019 Legacy Subaru
Shop the 2019 Legacy Subaru
4.4

Very pleased.

I drive eighty miles round trip to work. My Legacy is quiet, comfortable and the Eye Sight is great! I’m safe and secure knowing my Subaru has my back. I’d like better mpg but at 32 on average I guess I shouldn’t complain. Love my Subie!

Love it

I had this model/year as a loaner from the dealer last year and loved it so much, when a loaner became available, I bought it.

Wow Big Jon is Awesome

I buy all my cars from My Sales guy Big Jon he never steers me wrong and gives his honest option and not for the sale but for what I need..

My daughter loves her new car

My daughters 2011 Subaru Legacy had 168,000 on it and it wasn't cost effective to repair it. She was broad sided by a high speed driver and survived in a 2010 legacy. She only wants LEGACY'S because it saved her life. We

Nicest car I have ever owned.

Has plenty of power, love the all wheel drive, not only for winter, but year around. Really like the color, and the wheels, as well as the ride, and interior leg room, and amenities.

Great ride with all the features I wanted.

Well built car with all the safety and convenience features I wanted, smooth ride and good handling. The eyesight system works great, especially lane assist and emergency braking.

Love, love, love this car!

I'm a longtime Subie owner. Last year I had one of these as a loaner while my 2010 Forester was in the shop and decided to buy a top of the line '19 Legacy as soon as it was off-lease or -loan. It is SWEET! Rides like a dream, love all the safety features (EYESIGHT, etc) and it's a good size now that I'm an empty-nester.

So nice to drive.

I am still learning to use all of the features. Leather, heated seats. Backup camera is handy for backing into my garage. So many air bags makes for safety in accident. Answering phone without taking hands off the wheel, and seeing emails and messages. Seats are very comfortable and the interior is roomy. Wow!

I like everything about this car.

This car has met all my needs. Compared to my previous 2016 Mazda it has excellent visibility, generous legroom in the rear. The standard features like Eyesight, and 3 USB ports are better.

Safe, stylish, reliable 2019 Subaru Legacy Premium

The 2019 Subaru Legacy Premium meets my needs and is a pleasure to drive! With just over 6000 miles on this model, I found a new car for me in new condition that has the safety I needed and a style I love! My car handles well in dry and wet, leafy conditions and I look forward to winter driving and reliability!