2001 Subaru Outback

Pretty reliable car

by from West Milford on August 22, 2017

This car met all of my needs and was a very good value for it's purchase price. The interior is roomy and the car is very safe.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Bought when baby was new, now he will drive it

by from Los Angeles, CA on July 25, 2017

The Outback has been a great family car, very reliable for daily driving as well as camping and road trips. It's been going for 16 years now and we are planning for our kids to learn to drive on it. NB however, it DID suffer from the dreaded head gasket issue that plagued these model years, and has had redone heads, a rebuilt transmission and sundry other problems now that it has over 130K miles on it.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Very reliable car

by from Seattle, WA on July 2, 2017

This car is great if you are the kind of person that travels often. Very reliable on the snow, rain and different situations on the road. Auto parts are not very expensive, but affordable. I feel that it works better for someone who has kids.

work horse

by from Brooklyn on May 25, 2017

Love this car. Use it for everything; commuting for work, camping, around town, moving tons of stuff!

I LOVE MY CAR!!!!!!!!!!

by from FT COLLINS CO on June 17, 2015

ERIC WENDT WAS MY SALESMEN HE WAS EXCEPTIONAL IN EVERY WAY. HE TOOK CARE OF ME THROUGH THE WHOLE PROCESS. MAY ME FEEL LIKE I WAS PART OF THE DELLENBACH FAMILY. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND DELLENBACH TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY. THANK TO THE WHOLE TEAM AT DELLENBACH THAT MADE IT HAPPEN .

dissapointed

by from portland oregon on October 8, 2012

the interior is cheap and the seats are uncomfortable, be must be made for small people. i like the styling of the exterior. the starter went out early on and the brake roters warped. the knok sensor went bad and the dealer could not fix it so i took it to my local guy. i do love the way the awd works

I love my car!

by from Tobyhanna, PA on September 22, 2012

I recently purchased a 2001 Subaru Outback and I LOVE IT. It is a reliable car and a great deal for my money. I recommend this car for anyone who wants an all wheel drive stylish reliable vehicle.

First car I've owned in years

by from Apple Valley, MN on March 27, 2012

I've been driving jeeps and minivans. This is the first car I've owned in years. I really enjoy driving it. The mpg is great compared to my last vehicle. Hope to have this for years. The only annoyance I've had is the wind noise in the driver's side front window. There is no frame around the window (which I love when the window is down) but there is wind noise on the driver's side. Don't know if that can be remedied or not.

love my 10 yr old outback!!!!!!!!

by from Denver, Co on February 25, 2011

My 10 yr old Outback is the best...wish I could afford a newer one.....no credit waaaaaa :( Maybe win I win the powerball....I may buy 2 more or maybe a forester or tribeca?????????????????????????????????????

dependable

by from vermont on November 14, 2010

Very dependable in vermont winters, especially on our steep dirt road. One problem I have, and that is with the latch to the trunk. It is routinely very hard to open due to rusting. Other people that I have talked to that own a Subaru outback have also reported the same problem