2007 Subaru Outback consumer reviews

$21,495–$24,595 MSRP range
side view of 2007 Outback Subaru
Explore the 2007 Subaru Outback
Shop the 2007 Subaru Outback

Best all around car I?ve ever owned.

Drives like a dream. Great to do pretty much anything from road trips to date night. Very proud to drive this car around anywhere I go.

Great vehicle!

This was my first Subaru and I was pleasantly surprised. Owning this vehicle prompted me to purchase another newer Subaru Outback, which I am also very happy with.

4.4

Most versatile car I?ve ever owned

This car has been great! Tons of utility, lots of pep (especially in the mountains where naturally aspirated motors are starved for air), comfortable, and reliable. Have had to do nothing but routine maintenance, it?s great in the snow, and the rare 5-speed manual makes it very fun to drive. Can?t believe Subaru doesn?t put the turbo in the outback anymore.

3.6

Subaru Outback

Low miles for the year is a big benefit. AWD works good for snow. Good for commuting but you won?t win any races.

3.3

Great surefooted all wheel drive!!

Great vehicle for combined comfort, the most secure all wheel drive & fuel economy available! For the money invested you can't beat the security of Subaru's all wheel drive!

Very reliable vihecle

This car is being very dipendeble way of transportation. Paring it with set of Michelin tires and is stable in every kind of road conditions snow/ice/ rain etc. Also must mention very good mpg for a AWD vehicle.

Just wat I need.

This car is what I was looking for. Very dependable. I like to travel to different places to go skiing. I travel to Boston often. Love the all wheel drive.

This is my 2nd outback they fit me and I feel safe

It's comfortable, handles well, holds a lot without making you feel cramped. The gas mileage is decent for my purposes.

My Subaru

I love my Subaru. It rides so nice. Great on gas. And great looking too. Subarus are awesome. Subarus are very popular here in Alaska, and I see why.

3.6

great car for the price

I really like the styling for these years of legacy and outback. We bought the base 2.5 liter non turbo and 5 speed manual for ease of maintenance and reliability. currently at 107, 000 miles and going strong. had to replace front axles at 70k as the CV Boots were getting over heated by the exhaust and we did 2 wheel bearings around the same time. I thought this was all kind of premature wear and was upset until the actual cost of doing it was VERY low compared to an Audi and a Volvo I've owned. Now we've done the clutch (100k) and the timing belt/water pump and all that scheduled maintenance and it runs like a champ. My biggest complaint has been that it's very difficult to check the oil. Search online and you'll find various methods. I rarely get a reliable dipstick reading and it gets pretty upsetting right before a long road trip.