2011 Subaru Outback consumer reviews

Photo not available
Explore the 2011 Subaru Outback
Shop the 2011 Subaru Outback

2nd most reliable care we have owned 2015 is most

Handles good. Wins safety awards, hope we never test that. We do like our 2015 better. My wife's sister's Tribeca kept them alive but was totaled. Can't seem to get the mileage it said on the sticker.

Comfortable car, fun to drive

This car is what I need for winter travel my girlfriend and I camp so it will accommodate us with that and it's fun to drive

Best Car I've Owned in Decades!

I've owned and driven many cars in my 55 years of driving, but none can compare with the 2011 Outback 3.6R Limited that I now own. It is incredibly comfortable, the handling is solid, assuring and predictable, the interior design is classic, the performance is stunning, and it has performed flawlessly, much to my delight.

2.0

Poor excuse for a Subaru

Put $6k into repairs on the last 15k miles. Subarus used to last 200k miles easily. I know, Ive owned subarus since 1979. Their quality has gone downhill.

4.3

Very Roomy and very good on gas AWD car

Owned this car for 3 years. Is not the fastest car but is big as an SUV, drives like a sedan, best on snow. huge truck

Most reliable car I have ever owned

Great car, good space and great cargo! Awd this car will take you were you need to go! Perfect commuter car! Classic style, smooth driving! Once you have a Subaru you’ll always want one

New owner and love the car.

I have been researching cars for several months. I wanted a better AWD system for my type of driving and road conditions than my Jeep was providing. Subarus are full time AWD. Though my Jeep can be locked into 4WD mode that is only for low speed and certain situations. Normally when it is "Full time" it isn't really. It is rear wheel drive till it detects slipping. Unfortunately that does not happen quickly enough. Great for rock crawling and getting out of deep snow. But that is not what I need.

One of the best car I ever owned will never give

This is a car that is road trip worthy and it handles like a dream and I love it I will never get rid of it

Super nice shape for a 9 year old car!

I've purchased used Outbacks before, but none have been this nice, quiet, or well equipped. Everything works flawlessly. So well in fact, that it's hard to believe that I bought it with 98,000 miles on it.

Best car for NW driving conditions. Great! in snow

this car meets all our needs for NW driving conditions. There is a little more road noise than I like, but OK trade off for snowy driving.