2015 Subaru Wrx

WRX lots of performance for the $$

by from Southern Oregon on September 18, 2017

I really loved the performance and the styling of the WRX. I used to own a 2013 and loved the car. Very fast and comfortable. Interior seems to be of very good quality.
Not Rated Reliability

Fun Daily Driver, but lacks comfort.

by from Bellingham, WA on September 16, 2017

I purchased my WRX brand new in 2015, it was a blast to drive. I daily drove it 55 miles a day to work and it made the back roads I took a blast. The fuel economy was good enough to not worry about it. However after a year and a half it left something to be desired. It started feeling too slow, and I either wanted more power or more comfort. I felt like I was sacrificing too much comfort for not enough performance. I came from a 480hp Mercedes before this, and at first I was just eager to take corners. After awhile I missed the comforts and the straight line power. I still highly recommend the car, however if I ever return to a Subaru, I would certainly shell out the extra money for the STI.

Fun car that's not too flashy

by from Tustin, CA on September 16, 2017

I needed a four passenger vehicle that didn't lack horse power. This is the perfect balance for me. It has all the room I need and is a lot of fun to drive.

great car

by from cincinnati,OH on September 14, 2017

Sporty. A lot of grip, winter and summer. Quick. Fun car to drive. Never had any issue, super reliable. It is not comfortable due to the tight body and outstanding support. Really minor body roll, but not as comfort as luxury car.

Best car I've owned

by on August 17, 2017

The car met all of my needs, has plenty of leg room and is a great sporty car. Great roomy interior for the backseat as well.

TONS of all-weather performance for the money

by from Wisconsin on August 8, 2017

No other manufacturer sells a reliable, high-performance, manual transmission, All Wheel Drive vehicle for under $30,000. I could outrun 6.2L Camaros to 60mph and yet still cruise at 30mpg+ on the interstate. I've also pulled SUV's out of the ditch in the winter. There's no other car like it for the price!

Uses car for Havingfun

A driving enthusiasts car!

by from LIttleton, CO on August 4, 2017

The 2015 Subaru WRX is what I would call a enthusiasts car. Sure it's not the most comfortable car nor does it has the most luxurious interior but it is sure fun to drive. You don't buy this car because you're looking for comfort while driving. If you're looking for that go buy an audi or a bmw. If you're looking for a luxurious cabin go buy a Lexus IS250awd. But if you're looking for a vehicle with great acceleration and can hug corners with the best of them then buy this car. It puts a big smile on my face every time I turn the key and start the car up to drive.

Love this car

by from Calgary on August 2, 2017

A great all around car. I love the redesigned body, the interior is functional and seats are very comfortable. Interior buttons are fairly easy to use and navigate. So far has been reliable, no problems of any sort. The drive is amazing. Shifts through gears very well, although clutch is more sporty than many people are used to. Once you drive it a couple times it's very easy to drive. Handles extremely well and corners very well too. Haven't driven it in the winter but the Assymertical AWD system is well known for being good in the winter. I plan on owning this car for a long time and am very happy with my purchase

Fun car but had problems

by from Mission tx on July 29, 2017

Great fun quick car embarrassed a lot of v8s just was a little bit unreliable a/c went out in two years so did the serpentine belt exhaust rusted through in a one time vacation to Colorado i got under washed thoroughly and sill rusted exhaust. Like I said fun car but needed more maintenance than my two 300k mile toyotas so it was a little disappointing

Uses car for Havingfun

Excellent sports car without the high cost

by from Peyton, CO on July 28, 2017

Great driving vehicle, with versatility from automatic to standard using the paddle shifters. Interior reflects the detail you would expect from a sports car

Our Expert Review: 2015 Subaru Wrx