2005 Toyota 4 Runner

4runner forever

by from New Jersey, USA on March 30, 2010

One of the snowiest winters on record for the Northeast and I never missed a day of work thanks to my 4Runner. This baby powered through the snow and anything else Mother Nature could throw at me. The interrior made me forget about the harsh conditions outside. I waited a long time to purchase this truck and I hope to keep it even longer.

great value

by from frederick md on September 27, 2009

this is a very comfortable reliable and safe vehicle i wold recommend a test drive if youre in the market for one you will not be dissapointed!!!!!!!!

Wow

by from Sacramento, CA on February 23, 2015

My car was in shop one day for maintenance so my friend at work let me borrow her 4-Runner to run an errand. Very impressed. 220,000 miles on it and it drives like its brand new. I asked her if she has had any problems with it, she said the only thing they had to fix other than maintenance is the AC knob and that only cost $20.00.

awesome vehicle

by from elizabeth pa on September 16, 2008

solid vehicle, i have 95,000 miles and it runs like new. i also own a saturn(no comparison), the toyota is built much better.

Best Vehicle I've Owned

by from Clinton, Maryland on November 14, 2013

This vehicle is hand down the best suv I've owned. Prior to this I owned three Jeeps, needless to say, I'll never purchase another Jeep. This car is 8 years old and still runs like its brand new. I love the way it handles, the smoothness of the ride, the interior isn't too bad either. My only issue I have is that the tire pressure symbol goes on and off, but as long as it keeps riding the way it does, I will have this car for a very long time. I am very satisfied, trust me, if you can get your hands on one, DO IT!!

Toyota for reliability

by from Spring, TX on October 20, 2011

My 2004 4-Runner was totaled while we stopped at a traffic light. It was the most reliable vehicle I've everr owned, so I wanted to replace it. We bought the 2005 which is a little bit of an upgrade, and are very happy with it.

Favorite car so far

by from Bend, Oregon on August 21, 2006

I just found my car online, and figured I owed it to Toyota to review it... :) I don't usually fill these things out.. Upgraded from a Mitsubishi Montero and couldn't be happier..

2005 4Runner Sport

by from on April 24, 2017

I love my 2005 4Runner, sad to have to get rid of it 110K miles later. Great for everyday but the tow pkg made it good for hauling motorcycles on trailer any distance too. Only mechanical problems were self inflicted (pulled TPMS off when 4wheeling through blizzard and trying see if I could get stuck (nope, even buried to the rails))

I LOVE THIS CAR

by from VA on August 21, 2006

OVER ALL I'M VERY SATISFIED WITH THE PERFORMANCE. I HOPE TOYOTA WILL MAKE A 3RD SEAT ROW FOR 4 RUNNER.

Only Toyota for now on

by from Maple Valley, WA on September 22, 2006

I have had this vehicle for 10 months and absolutely love it... The 4 wheel drive is the most powerful I have come across in mud, snow, and water, tows my boats great, and comes with awesome handling, I had to give it a little less rating for the stereo being so large with a cassette tape deck... Do people still use cassettes? I was lucky enough to still have a few from college in the 90's to try and see if it really worked.... Overall I could not be happier and will not buy another brand of vehicle again....