2006 Toyota 4 Runner

Glad I bought it

by from San Antonio, TX on September 20, 2017

I purchased a 2006, 4Runner, SR5 Sport Edition, 4.7L V8, about 9 months ago. Only had 58,000 miles when I bought it. I've driven another 12,000 miles since then. Only complaint is that I had to replace the shocks, due to a couple of them that were leaking. I pro-actively replaced the timing belt, because it was 11 years old. Since then, NO other issues at all. Awesome vehicle. I'll drive it to 200,000 miles, then buy another 4 runner. Even the new ones seem very well built.

Best all around Suv. I would buy one again.

by from Larose, Louisiana on September 19, 2017

This Vehicle had lots of power and no unexpected repairs, only oil changes and tires. We purchased another Toyota.

Man I Miss My Truck!!!!!!!!

by from Mobile, AL on September 19, 2017

This car was everything I ever wanted as a teen. Spacious, reliable, and smooth. I pray I have the credit to purchase another one!!!!!!!

hate to lose such a jewel

by from Monroe la on September 10, 2017

excellent car! this was a first major purchase for myself. I patted myself on the back for it too. I have made several round trips to Memphis and Florida and had zero issues. plus she actually has metal in her so I always felt safe. gonna cry when she gets sold

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Best all-around towing vehicle

by from Milwaukee WI on August 28, 2017

Best mix of a towing vehicle and general SUV. Gas mileage about 20 mph not towing, 16 mph towing a light boat and 14 towing a heavy boat.

Uses car for Towing

Reason it's #2 on Resale Value

by from Indianapolis, IN on August 25, 2017

11 Years old and 125,000 miles later. Still no issues with my car. Had to change a dash light and your typical maintenance. Would buy again 10/10 times! Next car

For a 2006, ride comfort compares to a new car

by from Dallas, TX on August 3, 2017

As a 2006, this car can still can compete in all area with a new 2017 in style, comfort, and quality

Avoid if high mileage

by from Mahtomedi MN on July 21, 2017

Solid looking and drove fine - bought it with 134000 miles and thought it would be good for a few years. Wrong - multiple things wearing out - notably a head gasket repair at 138k followed by several suspension parts - final straw was the steering needed to be rebuilt at 144k - traded and went for a much newer 2016 Highlander with only 8k miles. Did own a high mileage sequoia previously that had no major issues for the 4 years we owned it - was just bigger than we needed.

Most reliable vehicle i have owned

by on July 7, 2017

I purchased my 2006 4runner sr5 v6 with 124k miles and now have 136k. It is very comfortable, plenty of power with decent gas mileage. Most importantly to me, its very reliable.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Very reliable, good car

by from Hattiesburg, MS on June 20, 2017

As long as you take care of basic maintainance - this thing will go forever. Very reliable vehicle - great for college students and young professionals.