2014 4Runner

2014 Toyota 4Runner

2014 Toyota 4Runner

Have You Driven the 2014 Toyota 4Runner?

A Solid SUV

by Seasoned Sport Utility Owner from West Virginia on Sun Jun 15 2014

Good value in the mid 30k range. Dealer was most accommodating as the 4 Runner we wanted was located in another state, which posed no problem for this dealer. However, local Toyota refused to use the dealer network to locate the model with the option, color, etc., that we wanted. That sealed the deal with the other Toyota dealer. Just took a 1k road trip to NE, trouble free, great ride, easy handling. We own Chevy and Honda SUVs, but the 4Runner appears to be stronger built, with a better ride and performance. However, with any SUV, mileage will suffer. We average 22MPG on Interstates and turnpike. In-town, about 17MPG. The 4Runner is a quality vehicle and should provide years of reliable service. Highly recommend it.

ULTRA RELIABLE

by OUTDOORSMAN from TIDEWATER VIRGINIA on Mon Jul 28 2014

OWNED A 2003 4RUNNER FOR 10 YEARS.........NOTHING EVER WENT WRONG WITH IT. AT 163K MILES, I'VE GIVEN IT TO MY GRANDAUGHTER. THE 2014 4RUNNER WE JUST BOUGHT IS A MUCH DIFFERENT VEHICLE.........MANY MORE OFFROAD/HANDLING SYSTEMS THAT WILL TAKE A LOT OF FAMILIARIZATION. LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT. THE 2014 IS A COMFORTABLE ROAD CAR AND WITH THE "SPORT" FEATURE IN THE TRANSMISSION, I THINK IT WILL OUT PULL A TRACTOR.

great vehicle

by car lover from Moberly, MO on Fri Aug 29 2014

Its just another improved toyota that just keeps getting better. What else can I say? Better gas mileage than expected

Very good truck

by Hang from Northern Ontario on Sun Feb 08 2015

SR5, the best car I have ever owned. Bought it new, now 4 month old, no problems at all. Very good quality, comfortable, high ground clearance, lots of space. Fun to drive off road to our fishing spots. Rugged body on frame, no rattle, real SUV. Fun poor.

Cave man the 3Runner

by Happy Owener from Memphis, TN. on Wed May 28 2014

This is the 5th 4Runner I've owned. Which should show how happy I am with these trucks. I'm nuts about them and my 2014 has not let me down at all. 4Runners are very reliable and I'm very happy with it's performance.

Great Price!

by Hank from Spring, tx on Tue Jul 29 2014

I recently purchased a vehicle from Farouk at Fred Haas Toyota Country. Farouk is unlike any car salesman I have ever worked with.. He was transparent and friendly - wasn't pushy at all and worked hard to get the deal done. Even after the transaction he has taken the time to ensure that everything with the car was met with satisfaction and that I had a pleasant experience through the entire process.

I waited 12 years for this

by Dave from Tampa, Fl on Tue Jan 21 2014

Finally it was time to replace my 2002 Honda. I researched and test drove similiar sized cars. Ultimately I decided on the 4Runner Limited. It took several days to find a straight shooting Toyota salesman. I not only recommed the vehicle but also wholeheartedly recommend Xavier Pesantes at Stadium Toyota in Tampa. He was an awesome salesman because he understood that my time was valuable, my inquiry was serious and that I would buy from him if he worked to get the best deal for me.

Super comfortable and very reliable 4Runner Limite

by Toyota 4Runner Fanatic from The Woodlands, TX on Wed Aug 20 2014

Great SUV, my wife and I are both very tall so it's nice to have a vehicle that fits us both but also fits our lifestyle that goes from city driving to off the path on weekends.

Red 4runner

by Colorado 4runner! from Denver, co on Fri May 23 2014

My family and I have had this car for about 3 months now and it is just perfect! We have driven it mostly in Denver and in the south suburbs. We have averaged 17.4 MPG. This truck is a beast off-road and is a lot of fun around town. The five speed auto shifts smoothly and has very responsive power. We got a beautiful red sr5 Premium with leather, nav, sunroof, and all of the goodies. The back seat legroom far surpasses the 2004 sr5 we used to have. As a teenager writing this review, this car is tons of fun to drive around. My mother primarily drives this and says it destroys our previous 2013 Outback out of the water. Buy this truck if you want a capable, comfortable, and luxurious Toyota!!!

My second new Toyota

by Mike m. from Petaluma,CA on Wed Mar 12 2014

If it's anything like the first it will be extremely capable and dependable. I really like the design and the fact that in most of the Toyota SUV's the rear window rolls down this will be not only great for hauling long objects, it will be great for my two dogs as well. As for the four capability, there is a reason they call it the best. It is!

1 2 3 4 5 6

Our Take on the 2014 Toyota 4Runner

The updated 2014 Toyota 4Runner's greatest strength is how well it can be transformed into a well-equipped family mover, a down-and-dirty off-roader or a refined luxury four-door SUV.

Although this is technically a new, sixth-generation 4Runner, every significant change is purely cosmetic. The chassis and powertrain are unchanged from the fifth-generation model, so it's a few design changes and infotainment upgrades that lead the list of what's new for 2014.

The biggest changes come in the form of new grille, headlight and bumper treatments, along with an updated gauge cluster and center control panel inside. The midsize SUV continues to be offered in three trim packages, including the entry-level SR5... Read More