2014 Toyota 4 Runner

An extremely reliable and affordable vehicle!

by from Bowling Green on September 22, 2017

Great truck! Comfort, style and reliable. Absolutely never had any problems. I'm just getting something bigger.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Not worth it's price tag.

by from Holly Hill, FL on September 18, 2017

I test drove this vehicle due to research I had done on how much people like them, and to be honest, I was not impressed at all. Very top heavy and a lot of movement when driving on the interstate.
Not Rated Reliability

The best truck i've owned...

by from Port Arthur, Texas on September 18, 2017

I need it in my LIFE... Wouldn't have it any other way it's just the best thing to ever happen to me..

Uses car for Transportingfamily

it's reliable and with good performance

by from OLd Bridge nj on August 31, 2017

I told myself" I'll keep this car forever", got so attached and I relie On it everywhere I /family go. I highly trusted Toyota , so far I have had total 6 Toyota trucks in my household.

Very nice car with great options!

by from Louisiana on August 25, 2017

Great head and leg room. Great to travel in so comfy. I love the dash, comfy leather seat, plenty of leg room. Love being up so high. Fun car!

Great styling - perfect for family of 5

by from Antioch CA on August 4, 2017

Bought this 4Runner Limited with 3rd row and it's jut perfect. Fully loaded with the auto retractable running boards. Love all features.

Best SUV EVER!!

by on July 27, 2017

I absolutely love my new-to-me 4Runner! Went from a Mustang to this and I couldn't be happier. I had the best car buying experience ever at Hall Buick GMC. They were polite, professional & patient with me. I will definitely give them my business again!

Most reliable car I've owned

by on July 8, 2017

Great vehicle, will only buy Toyota after previously Buick and jeeps. Love the dependability of 4runners

Cool but uncomfortable

by from on June 15, 2017

I bought my 2014 Toyota 4Runner for the reliability of a Toyota and for the rugged looks and styling. It was definitely reliable and fun to drive but the seats, especially the front seats were among the least comfortable seats of any car I've ever driven or been a passenger in. For this reason, I sold my 4Runner.

Love this car

by from on May 22, 2017

This car handles well. It is comfortable and quiet. Love the heated & cooled seats. The seats fold down easily for extra storage.

Our Expert Review: 2014 Toyota 4 Runner