2015 Toyota 4Runner Consumer Reviews

2015 Toyota 4 Runner
Average based on 16 reviews

Excellent SUV

by from Oklahoma on January 31, 2015

Took delivery of my 2015 4Runner TRD Pro last week and am highly impressed. I was looking for a comfortable and capable vehicle that was also fun, and decided on a 4Runner because it met those criteria but also due to its reputation for quality, reliability, and off-road capability. I am very impressed with the quality of interior materials--everything feels solid and works well aesthetically. The small things matter, and Toyota did well on balancing niceties with utility. The exterior is both rugged and refined. I've only taken it off road once (it's only been a week), and it was a blast...lots of laughter from the kids. All around, a fun and capable SUV/Truck that doubles as a great family vehicle.

Best car I ever owned !

by from Columbia, MD on December 26, 2014

This is a perfect vehicle for anyone who wants to command the road. This is my 1st 4runner & I would driver 4runner always as long as Toyota continues to make 4runner on similar truck like platform. It just outshines all the other cars on road be it on road or off road. I would strongly recommend this to everyone !

very comfortable car.

by from los Angeles on September 29, 2015

Enjoy driving this car to work everyday. Has large trunk space. Large tires makes it a smooth ride. The voice fetur is great.

By far the best

by from Mancelona, Michigan on July 20, 2015

I just bought a Toyota 4 Runner and so far it's the best auto that I've owned. Interior, exterior and driveablity is just wonderful. Very pleased with my Toyota 4 Runner!!!!!!!

Great sport utility

by from Omaha NE on March 23, 2015

It's been a while since I've had a toyota forerunner. With the makeover they did in 2014, absolutely outstanding!!!

2015 4-Runner Limited 4x4

by from Leesville, LA on February 24, 2015

I love it, I replaced my 2011 4-Runner, it was a wonderful vehicle also, it pulled a trailer better than my F-150 4x4, it pulled with such ease you didn't know it was back there, i could feel my truck pulling it. Good size, good mpg. Very comfortable on trips.

Loving my 4Runner

by from Wyoming on August 17, 2015

We traded in my 2012 Kia Sorento for my 2015 Toyota 4Runner at the beginning of the month. I liked my Kia but I missed having a suv. Just sitting in it for my test drive I already felt at home. It was roomy and drove excellent. It has enough room for my two young daughters, and I do not feel like I am driving a "mom mobile". It looks tough on the outside n gorgeous on the inside. I'm excited to see how it will handle in our Wyoming winter this year. The four wheel drive is very accessible n within reach. I highly recommend this vehicle.

4 Runner

by from Massachusetts on August 5, 2015

The nicest car I have ever owned and I 84 years young. JOHN THOMAS. I have owned at least 10 new cars -n the past 40 years

Nice car

by from Columbia,SC on July 23, 2015

Love this suv , very reasonable price .we bought this car by internet which make the buying process very easy

Love my 4Runner

by from Colton, Ca. on October 2, 2015

I was looking at the 4Runner for months, going to several dealerships. I settled on Toyota of Redlands. The salesman Jorge Rodriguez was so knowledgeable. He was so polite, explaining every detail of my new car to me. My arthritis is so bad in my knee and I'm able to completely stretch out my legs in my new 4Runner. I absolutely love it.