2015 4Runner

4.6 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.9 out of 5 starsReliability

2015 4-Runner Limited 4x4

by Dosh from Leesville, LA from Leesville, LA on February 24, 2015

I love it, I replaced my 2011 4-Runner, it was a wonderful vehicle also, it pulled a trailer better than my F-150 4x4, it pulled with such ease you didn't know it was back there, i could feel my truck pulling it. Good size, good mpg. Very comfortable on trips.

Best car I ever owned !

by Ashish Jha from Columbia, MD on December 26, 2014

This is a perfect vehicle for anyone who wants to command the road. This is my 1st 4runner & I would driver 4runner always as long as Toyota continues to make 4runner on similar truck like platform. It just outshines all the other cars on road be it on road or off road. I would strongly recommend this to everyone !

Had the 4Runner for 39K miles

by Teamkelly from Colorado on February 1, 2017

Previous two vehicles were LandCruisers and sold each one when they hit 225000 miles. Probably should have kept them as both were sold to youngsters who are still driving them. Wasn't willing to pay the MSRP for another so settled on the 4Runner. It's as big inside as my 84 Cruiser and much more sophisticated, of course. Off-roaded once during elk season and it was superb. After 3 days of rain and in heavily rutted/muddy jeep mountain trails had no problems. The KDSS performs very well and for us, the main benefit is handling. Fuel mileage, when I keep my foot out of it, averages 19/20 overall. Hwy has gotten up to 22, city 18-19 on regular. Enough power in the mountains to satisfy us as well. Typical Toyota quality with no apparent mfg. defects. One complaint is the KDSS appears to have slightly less ground clearance as compared to 4Runners w/o it.

Loving my 4Runner

by 4runnerMOM from Wyoming on August 17, 2015

We traded in my 2012 Kia Sorento for my 2015 Toyota 4Runner at the beginning of the month. I liked my Kia but I missed having a suv. Just sitting in it for my test drive I already felt at home. It was roomy and drove excellent. It has enough room for my two young daughters, and I do not feel like I am driving a "mom mobile". It looks tough on the outside n gorgeous on the inside. I'm excited to see how it will handle in our Wyoming winter this year. The four wheel drive is very accessible n within reach. I highly recommend this vehicle.

The perfect truck-based SUV on the market

by DScan from Tustin, CA on June 2, 2017

I have a 2015 4Runner SR5 base with 4WD. I can honestly say I love this car! The ride is very smooth with great visibility in every corner. Very competent offroad even with stock suspension and tires. Drivetrain is smooth and there is a nice roar when you start the engine signifying its truck heritage. Reliability is obviously amazing since it's a Toyota and, not to mention, the 4Runner is well known for its reliability. Interior is a little plain which is pretty common for a Toyota. Plenty of space inside and you can even add in a 3rd row if needed. the display looks great with the blue and white accents! My only minor gripe is that the base doesn't come with automatic headlights which is surprising for the price of car. And speaking of price... yes this car is pricey but in the long run well worth it. What you pay now pays off later when most other vehicles start breaking down and you have to put money into it. But not the 4Runner! Last but not least the mpg's are pretty bad but about what is expected for a truck-based SUV. Overall, great vehicle and highly recommended!

Love my 4Runner

by A Working Grandma from Colton, Ca. on October 2, 2015

I was looking at the 4Runner for months, going to several dealerships. I settled on Toyota of Redlands. The salesman Jorge Rodriguez was so knowledgeable. He was so polite, explaining every detail of my new car to me. My arthritis is so bad in my knee and I'm able to completely stretch out my legs in my new 4Runner. I absolutely love it.

fun, safe , reliable

by truck fan from Maryland on February 11, 2015

I wanted to have a safe vehicle that I could have some fun with and this vehicle is surely it! I wanted a truck but didnt want a truck bed. It's every bit of a work horse like its suppose to be. It's reliable and a great vehicle!

2015 4runner limited 3 rows seets

by raed from sugar land Texas on April 16, 2015

Everything is between good and excellent except 1- the average mileage per gallon is 16 and most of my driving is highway. they said 17/21 and that's a lie from toyota. 2- I wish if they make the car a little longer especially when you have 3 rows seats. there is no enough room for the 3rd seet.

Toyota 4Runners Hold Their Value

by DaphneDave from on April 26, 2017

We have been completely satisfied with our 2015 4Runner for the 2 1/2 years we have owned it. It is loaded with all the extras, so it has all the comforts desired and appreciated for driving around town and for longer distances. You can check it out, but 4Runners really hold their value. Even knowing this we are not in a hurry to let it go. It's not the first Toyota SUV we've owned and we fully expect to put 150,000 and more miles on this vehicle without serious maintenance concerns. The 4Runner is a great SUV to have paid off, not worry about maintenance, and get several years of reliable vehicle utility from. Toyota's are a great buy!

Great looking SUV!

by Bamamom from Gadsden, Al on May 10, 2017

The Toyota 4runner is a leader in it's class. Sporty, yet stylish. Great ride, and smooth for a four wheel drive vehicle.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7