2015 4Runner

2015 Toyota 4Runner

2015 Toyota 4Runner

Have You Driven the 2015 Toyota 4Runner?

Had the 4Runner for 39K miles

by Teamkelly from Colorado on Wed Feb 01 2017

Previous two vehicles were LandCruisers and sold each one when they hit 225000 miles. Probably should have kept them as both were sold to youngsters who are still driving them. Wasn't willing to pay the MSRP for another so settled on the 4Runner. It's as big inside as my 84 Cruiser and much more sophisticated, of course. Off-roaded once during elk season and it was superb. After 3 days of rain and in heavily rutted/muddy jeep mountain trails had no problems. The KDSS performs very well and for us, the main benefit is handling. Fuel mileage, when I keep my foot out of it, averages 19/20 overall. Hwy has gotten up to 22, city 18-19 on regular. Enough power in the mountains to satisfy us as well. Typical Toyota quality with no apparent mfg. defects. One complaint is the KDSS appears to have slightly less ground clearance as compared to 4Runners w/o it.

Best car I ever owned !

by Ashish Jha from Columbia, MD on Fri Dec 26 2014

This is a perfect vehicle for anyone who wants to command the road. This is my 1st 4runner & I would driver 4runner always as long as Toyota continues to make 4runner on similar truck like platform. It just outshines all the other cars on road be it on road or off road. I would strongly recommend this to everyone !

2015 4-Runner Limited 4x4

by Dosh from Leesville, LA from Leesville, LA on Tue Feb 24 2015

I love it, I replaced my 2011 4-Runner, it was a wonderful vehicle also, it pulled a trailer better than my F-150 4x4, it pulled with such ease you didn't know it was back there, i could feel my truck pulling it. Good size, good mpg. Very comfortable on trips.

Loving my 4Runner

by 4runnerMOM from Wyoming on Mon Aug 17 2015

We traded in my 2012 Kia Sorento for my 2015 Toyota 4Runner at the beginning of the month. I liked my Kia but I missed having a suv. Just sitting in it for my test drive I already felt at home. It was roomy and drove excellent. It has enough room for my two young daughters, and I do not feel like I am driving a "mom mobile". It looks tough on the outside n gorgeous on the inside. I'm excited to see how it will handle in our Wyoming winter this year. The four wheel drive is very accessible n within reach. I highly recommend this vehicle.

fun, safe , reliable

by truck fan from Maryland on Wed Feb 11 2015

I wanted to have a safe vehicle that I could have some fun with and this vehicle is surely it! I wanted a truck but didnt want a truck bed. It's every bit of a work horse like its suppose to be. It's reliable and a great vehicle!

Toyota 4Runners Hold Their Value

by DaphneDave from on Wed Apr 26 2017

We have been completely satisfied with our 2015 4Runner for the 2 1/2 years we have owned it. It is loaded with all the extras, so it has all the comforts desired and appreciated for driving around town and for longer distances. You can check it out, but 4Runners really hold their value. Even knowing this we are not in a hurry to let it go. It's not the first Toyota SUV we've owned and we fully expect to put 150,000 and more miles on this vehicle without serious maintenance concerns. The 4Runner is a great SUV to have paid off, not worry about maintenance, and get several years of reliable vehicle utility from. Toyota's are a great buy!

LOVE MY 4 RUNNER!!!

by 4Runner fan from on Sat Apr 29 2017

Bought my 2015 4 runner last week and don't know why I didn't do it sooner!!! Have had lots of compliments!! The ride is firm and feels great! The interior is nice and seating is comfortable. This will be my choice when I'm ready for another one!! SO HAPPY!!

I turned it in for a 2017 4Runner!

by Gerrick from Stowe, VT on Mon Aug 07 2017

In fall of 2015, I was looking for a good replacement for my 2011 Chevy Tahoe LTZ lease. As much as I had loved GM in the past, my Tahoe didn't treat me well. So I knew from past experiences, that you cannot go wrong with a Toyota product. So I went over to my Toyota dealership and test drove a Silver 2015 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4X4 w/ the black leather and I fell in love. The exterior styling is absolutely stunning. The wheels are a really cool machined alloy with sharp, edgy black inserts in the spokes. The smart key access system was really helpful. One thing the 4Runner has is the smart key buttons on the rear tailgate which is super helpful when you are trying to get cargo into your trunk. The seats inside the 4Runner are super comfortable, especially in my Limited model which included a heated and cooled function. Super nice for the New England climate. The entertainment system wasn't anything to write home about and it was a bit small, but the design is simple and got the job done. My favorite thing about the 4Runner is the simplicity of it. The front and rear parking sensors were really helpful especially parking in the parking garage at the hospital in tight spots where I work. The rear seats were really a nice setup. You could fold them down flat and throw stuff in the back; a mountain bike, some skis, a couple rakes, just everything. Overall, I loved my 4Runner and would recommend it to anyone in the market for a reliable, capable vehicle. Now, I loved my 4Runner so much that I picked up my new Blue 2017 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4X4 today with the Redwood leather seats. A gorgeous combination. Thank you Toyota for making such a lovable vehicle!!

Great SUV

by JeepSRTGirl from Belleville, IL on Wed Nov 29 2017

Overall, a great SUV. Stylish interior and exterior. Spacious and comfortable seating. All the features you would want, heated seats, Bluetooth, sunroof, rear back-up camera, and leather seats. I just wish they came with an 8 cylinder option. The 6 cylinder is good compared to other similar vehicles, but it still lags and just doesn't have the power needed for that size vehicle. With that said, I also feel the price is a bit high considering it is a 6 cylinder engine. Other than that, this is definitely one to look at if you are looking for a SUV.

Best value

by Edcar from Denver on Thu Apr 02 2015

Top quality Great ride Excellent mpg Good value proposition Tech is appropriate for use Color selection good. Love Barcelona red

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Our Take on the 2015 Toyota 4Runner

Freshened styling and the addition of an off-road TRD Pro trim has extended the life of one of the last of the old-school truck-based SUVs, the aged 2015 Toyota 4Runner — but not by much.

Traditional truck-based midsize SUVs have become exceedingly rare in today’s market. You can still buy full-size, truck-based SUVs like the Chevrolet Tahoe or Ford Expedition without a problem, but most midsize ones have moved to car platforms and become “crossovers,” like the Nissan Pathfinder and Ford Explorer.

The Toyota 4Runner is a holdout, a real rear-wheel-drive, ladder-frame-based SUV that features some old equipment and old thinking for people who need the superior off-road and towing... Read More