2015 Toyota 4 Runner

2015 4-Runner Limited 4x4

by from Leesville, LA on February 24, 2015

I love it, I replaced my 2011 4-Runner, it was a wonderful vehicle also, it pulled a trailer better than my F-150 4x4, it pulled with such ease you didn't know it was back there, i could feel my truck pulling it. Good size, good mpg. Very comfortable on trips.

Excellent SUV

by from Oklahoma on January 31, 2015

Took delivery of my 2015 4Runner TRD Pro last week and am highly impressed. I was looking for a comfortable and capable vehicle that was also fun, and decided on a 4Runner because it met those criteria but also due to its reputation for quality, reliability, and off-road capability. I am very impressed with the quality of interior materials--everything feels solid and works well aesthetically. The small things matter, and Toyota did well on balancing niceties with utility. The exterior is both rugged and refined. I've only taken it off road once (it's only been a week), and it was a blast...lots of laughter from the kids. All around, a fun and capable SUV/Truck that doubles as a great family vehicle.

Best car I ever owned !

by from Columbia, MD on December 26, 2014

This is a perfect vehicle for anyone who wants to command the road. This is my 1st 4runner & I would driver 4runner always as long as Toyota continues to make 4runner on similar truck like platform. It just outshines all the other cars on road be it on road or off road. I would strongly recommend this to everyone !

Had the 4Runner for 39K miles

by from Colorado on February 1, 2017

Previous two vehicles were LandCruisers and sold each one when they hit 225000 miles. Probably should have kept them as both were sold to youngsters who are still driving them. Wasn't willing to pay the MSRP for another so settled on the 4Runner. It's as big inside as my 84 Cruiser and much more sophisticated, of course. Off-roaded once during elk season and it was superb. After 3 days of rain and in heavily rutted/muddy jeep mountain trails had no problems. The KDSS performs very well and for us, the main benefit is handling. Fuel mileage, when I keep my foot out of it, averages 19/20 overall. Hwy has gotten up to 22, city 18-19 on regular. Enough power in the mountains to satisfy us as well. Typical Toyota quality with no apparent mfg. defects. One complaint is the KDSS appears to have slightly less ground clearance as compared to 4Runners w/o it.

Loving my 4Runner

by from Wyoming on August 17, 2015

We traded in my 2012 Kia Sorento for my 2015 Toyota 4Runner at the beginning of the month. I liked my Kia but I missed having a suv. Just sitting in it for my test drive I already felt at home. It was roomy and drove excellent. It has enough room for my two young daughters, and I do not feel like I am driving a "mom mobile". It looks tough on the outside n gorgeous on the inside. I'm excited to see how it will handle in our Wyoming winter this year. The four wheel drive is very accessible n within reach. I highly recommend this vehicle.

Nice car

by from Columbia,SC on July 23, 2015

Love this suv , very reasonable price .we bought this car by internet which make the buying process very easy

fun, safe , reliable

by from Maryland on February 11, 2015

I wanted to have a safe vehicle that I could have some fun with and this vehicle is surely it! I wanted a truck but didnt want a truck bed. It's every bit of a work horse like its suppose to be. It's reliable and a great vehicle!

2015 4runner limited 3 rows seets

by from sugar land Texas on April 16, 2015

Everything is between good and excellent except 1- the average mileage per gallon is 16 and most of my driving is highway. they said 17/21 and that's a lie from toyota. 2- I wish if they make the car a little longer especially when you have 3 rows seats. there is no enough room for the 3rd seet.

Fun Truck!

by from San Diego, CA on May 29, 2015

I love my truck, not only is it a great reliable truck, it looks great! Stock SR5 4x4 can take you off-road no problem! Best vehicle purchase i have ever made!

By far the best

by from Mancelona, Michigan on July 20, 2015

I just bought a Toyota 4 Runner and so far it's the best auto that I've owned. Interior, exterior and driveablity is just wonderful. Very pleased with my Toyota 4 Runner!!!!!!!

Our Expert Review: 2015 Toyota 4 Runner