2000 Toyota Avalon

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by from Sicklerville, NJ on September 13, 2017

It is just all around amazing. Got me from point A to B in times of need especially when the gas light was on!

Best car I've ever owned.

by from Euless, Texas on September 7, 2017

The best car I've ever owned. I bought it with 90,000 miles and it currently has over 255,000. I like it so much I bought one 10 years newer.

Smooth Ride and Smooth Looks

by on September 7, 2017

My wife first drove this car. Now I do. It is by far the most luxurious car we've owned. For being a slightly larger car, it has excellent pickup and handling. And, it is super comfortable, even for a tall man. For the years we've had it, all this car has required is the usual maintenance you'd expect. If I were looking for another upper-end car, I'd definitely start looking for another Toyota Avalon. (The only reason I'd consider getting rid of mine, is to get a pickup ... which I need.)

Mose reliable car I have owned.

by from Syracuse, NY on September 4, 2017

I've had this car since around 2006, it has seen me through many stages in life and has been reliable all the way. With very minor fixes.

Unbelievably comfortable!

by from Orlando, Fl on September 2, 2017

I totally love my 2000 Toyota Avalon. It's very comfortable and quiet!! Plenty of leg room and a huge trunk and durable leather interior.

BEST CAR TOYOTA HAS MADE

by from TEMPE AZ on August 21, 2017

THIS CAR IS THE BEST CAR I HAVE EVER OWNED. IT IS RELIABLE AND GETS GOOD GAS MPG. I BOUGHT THIS CAR NEW AND IT HAS 223,000 MILES ON IT. IT HAS NEVER FAILED ME AND I STILL PREFER TO DRIVE IT THAN MY 2012 HYBRID CAMRY.

Uses car for Havingfun

Amazing it's still running

by from Coral Springs, FL on August 13, 2017

The frame looks pretty decent, and it is pretty old. The fact that it's still kicking after 250K+ miles is proof that aliens design these cars. The car is pretty barren, when it concern features. It is absolutely basic. Don't buy this car for anything but commuting/insurance. I also drive a Ford F1-50 and sometimes a Chrysler, so this car feels pretty claustrophobic.

This car is a very reliable, durable, comfortable

by from Hyattsville, MD on August 2, 2017

I personally think that this car is a very good well built car from the engine, suspension, body design to the interior design, the V6 engine strong smooth and very quiet likewise the transmission. I purchased this car with 181k Miles and it drove and perform like a new car and did not have any problem with it.

This is a very reliable car

by on July 26, 2017

This car is my first car. It is reliable and has great gas mileage. It runs nicely and luckily hasn't had too many problems. I recommend this car for someone who is just beginning driving.

Very reliable car

by from Fort Collins on July 16, 2017

This car has everything you need lots of room in both the back and the front, it's good on gas mileage, and many useful functions

Uses car for Havingfun