2021 Toyota C-HR consumer reviews

side view of 2021 C-HR Toyota
Explore the 2021 Toyota C-HR
Shop the 2021 Toyota C-HR
3.4

Not the worst car I’ve owned.

Mechanical issues from the get go and terrible communication with the dealership of Family Toyota of burleson. I wouldn’t recommend the car to others. Definitely not from the dealership either.

Most comfortable car I've owned

This car met all my personal needs. Modern technology, smooth handling. Love the design. Very pleased with this purchase . Great on gas and love the color. Thanks

Well this is my 2nd C-hr that should say it all

like the looks and the value this car retains. Plus the added safety features. This car is so comfortable to drive and handles well in all the road conditions I have experienced so far. The reliability of this vehicle along with its sharp style secures my loyalty to TOYOTA .....

I really enjoying my new car❤️

I love my car because it’s just the right fit for me and I really feel comfortable driving it thanks so much Bob Richard Toyota

Back side windows too small, no automatic trunk

It's average compared to what’s I had before was Lexus RX 350 in the future might go back to Lexus roomy fell safely on freeway in big city traffic

Excellent car for the money

I have had my CH-R for a month now and love it. It’s not the most powerful vehicle, but for my needs it’s just fine. It has plenty of pickup around town. I think the exterior styling is awesome and love it’s unique look inside and out. I purchased the night shade edition so it has blacked out wheels, mirrors, emblems and the two tone paint. It looks sharp. It rides very well as is much quieter on the inside than I expected. Knowing it’s a Toyota I have peace of mind that it will be a good car for years to come. I highly recommend this car.

Most reliable car I've owned

This car meets all my needs. I absolutely love it..... The interior design is unique its tried in blue, has nice comfortable seats and has a lot of room.

Is very sporty looking Runs great!

Love the car it handles great plus it’s a very smooth ride. The night shade package is spot on! Great fuel mileage and the wife and I are fun fighting about who gets to drive it first

Loved the crossover from an SUV.

Car met all of our criteria we was looking for and plenty of leg room. It's a great compromise between a SUV and car, and great options to choose from.

Great vehicle

Affordable, low cost of ownership. Very smooth and fuel efficient. Very slick model. Love to drive it in the city because is very compact. Easy to park