2010 Toyota Corolla consumer reviews

$15,450–$16,250 MSRP range
side view of 2010 Corolla Toyota
Explore the 2010 Corolla Toyota
Shop the 2010 Corolla Toyota

Most reliable car I have owned

Great used economy vehicle. I am using this purchase as a Lyft vehicle. Or is economic purchase price and as well to operate. Great reliability I would recommend this vehicle

4.0

Blind spots

This was a family car, originally bought for my son then owned by my daughter. Gifted to me. We all agree that the blind spots are a big factor of ever owning another.

Most reliable car I owned.

This car met all of my needs, I drove a little bit distance locally, sometimes long distance to other cities. I liked this car very much.

My third Toyota

This car was exactly what I was looking for! Style, class, comfort and reliability! I couldn't be happier with a used car purchase!!! Toyota is always my number 1 choice and this 2010 corolla s confirmed it!

I love my Toyota Corolla

After driving the 2010 Toyota Corolla for about 10 years, I am giving it to my son, who just moved from Kansas City to Galveston. He did not have a car; so I decided I WOULD GET THE NEW CAR. My old Toyota only has 98,000 miles on it; and it is in perfect shape. The only reason why I won't miss the 2010 Corolla is that I just bought a 2020 Corolla. I am excited about the Entune Multimedia System and the climate control. I love Toyotas.

First owner's Most reliable car

I am the first owner of the car, I am the one who maintained the car AM/FM, DVD player, AC, USB, speakers, can charge phone everything is great.

4.3

Very good mpg

good for getting around locally,very good on gas and very reliable car. requires only basic maintenance like oil change,tire replacement and car will be ready to go

4.4

I purchased it used,and so far great !

This car has a lot of get up and go, surprisingly ! Also, it drives smoothly and is pretty quiet inside the cabin. I like that it's good on gas consumption, and easy to park in small spaces. I own a Buick Lesabre , and this is like night and day.

Great reputation, great car

This car is for my son. Great safety features, comfortable, and great performance! He previously drove a Nissan, and feels the Toyota is much more comfortable and handles better

3.6

Reliable, but I would make changes.

The worst thing about this car, to me, is the back seat comfort. If you're 5'7" or 5'8," you're probably fine, but back seat leg space for anyone around 6' is terrible. Also, a 5-sp. auto would've really helped.