2013 Corolla

2013 Toyota Corolla

2013 Toyota Corolla

Have You Driven the 2013 Toyota Corolla?

Toyota corolla s 2013

by cabela from Woodstock IL on Thu Feb 14 2013

Best vehicle I have ever bought. Holds its resale value and will last a long time as long as you take good care of it. I would definitely recommend buying one. They may be a little pricy but it's worth it for sure. Would you rather spend more and be worry free or spend less and be in the shop non stop. This car isn't in the shop at all nor will it ever be. I have owned more than one toyota abduction no matter how old or how many miles they are still great and not too much work abduction visits to the shop.

This is probably the most reliable car we own.

by Thunderbird Owner from Kitchener Ontario Canada on Fri Sep 06 2013

This car is a good one for sure. So far we have driven 7500 kilometers in all sorts of weather. I have not had a thing go wrong. The fluids are exactly where they were when we got the car in January 2013 Brand new from the Toyota Dealer. I have not had to add any brake fluid or motor oil. We would definitely recommend this car to anyone. The car is very comfortable and effortless to drive. The steering is very very good and you can turn around on a dime. The quality and workmanship of this car is really good.

great car

by corolla lover from Southern,PA on Thu May 01 2014

We have our 2013 hot lava corolla over a year now. We have had no service issues. Car has run perfectly from the first day. This is our sixth Toyota in the last 28 years, never had a problem with any of them. Great cars! We bought this one at Bobby Rahal Toyota (PA) Wonderful dealer for sales and service. We love the look of the special edition car we bought. Great sport seats, and I have back issues. Car has plenty of go and handles very well. PA gets all types of weather, many in the same day sometimes. The roller handles it all just fine. Try one you will like it!

Dependable Transportation

by OPKS Mom from Overland Park, KS on Fri Nov 27 2015

I was looking for dependable, basic transportation and found it with this "new to me" 2013 Toyota Corolla LE with 36,500 miles, plus a few extra amenities. I traded my 2007 Toyota RAV4 with 150,150 miles for this vehicle and am thrilled with it. The RAV4 was getting to the point of needing a few very costly repairs and new tires ($1,000 for tires due to it needing truck tires), the gas mileage had gone down and oil usage up, so it was time to retire it. My goal was to find something basic, dependable, reasonably priced, better gas mileage and a comfortable interior, and I feel like I found all of those things, and more, in this Corolla. It's been a week since the purchase and I am still very happy with it. It could use just a little more pep, but overall it's doing really well. The interior is spacious for a smaller vehicle; the temp controls, audio/phone/Bluetooth screen, are all well placed and easy to use; the gas mileage seems to be on track for city driving and would probably improve if the Chicago driver in me wasn't so heavy on the gas pedal :-) ... it's definitely better than the RAV4's gas mileage; the exterior is large for an economy car, so other drivers can easily see me; the seats are not overly cushy/fancy, but they are comfortable and with the contouring of the back of the front seats, it provides more leg room for backseat passengers. The dealer provided me with a full tank of gas at purchase and with well over a combination of 200+ city/highway miles, there's still about 1/3 of a tank left, even with my lead foot. ;-) We're heading into winter, so I'm hopeful that it's well balanced weight-wise so that it handles well in snow. As it is right now, it feels very solid on the road with good traction and easy steering. I am extremely happy with this vehicle and would definitely recommend it to everyone looking for basic, dependable transportation. Drive safely, friends.

Great car, great price

by Cathy from New Orleans,La on Sat Dec 22 2012

I love my Love my Corolla. The blue tooth touch screen is such an asset. Every car should be equipped with such. I know it's not a Jaguar or Lexus but my Corolla sport is perfect for me.

Quality Built Vehicle

by Quality from New Columbia, PA on Wed Aug 28 2013

Toyota is the first car I have bought in 49 years that everything was made to fit (doors, windows, trunk lid Etc.) from the Factory. It has been a pleasant experience.

It's a Toyota

by ffmjordan from Lexington, KY on Sat Jul 14 2018

The 2013 Toyota Corolla is a really nice car. Great gas milage. Good for long commutes. A no nonsense car the gets you from point a to point b and should last you a long time as long as you take care/maintain it.

Reliable and good performance

by Dutchman0 from Lower , Delaware on Sun Nov 04 2018

I currently own a 2013 Corolla and I am pleased with the performance and handling of this sedan. The LE 1.8L model is a great commuting vehicle (30city/36hwy) with good responsive steering and pretty quick for a little 1.8L engine. I run quality premium fuel and it makes a great difference in performance for me. It's only a 10 gallon tank so why not?? I will say with the AC on I do notice a slight performance issue when trying to accelerate from stop onto highway. I simply turn off the ac at those times. Not really an issue. I have not attempted to work on this vehicle myself so I cannot comment on ease of DIY repairs. The one negative I will say is the paint and clear coat is VERY thin and scratches too easily. I think most new cars are this way, unfortunately. My 2002 Forester was the same way (also white).

The Best car I have every owned

by Night Rider from Corvallis, OR on Fri Jan 22 2016

Michael Kruzich 1-21-15 WR-121 Review #2 The New Toyota Corolla 2013 LE Model I Bought Pros: Good gas mileage, reliable, sedan Cons: design style, no backend camera, and navigation computer Choosing a car: The first thing when choosing my car was to decided on what type of car I should get. The three most provident types of cars out there are SUV, Trunks, and sedans. It’s important to know what you’ll need for what you want to do with the car such as to move it to point A to point B, hauling heavy loads, or handing a lot people traveling in your car. I decided that I needed a sedan because they are most common vehicles out there and I was only traveling to get from my house to LBCC and back, which meant I would only be driving a short distance. Price: The first thing I did when selecting my car was to come up with price limited I had on the car. The limited was give by my father, which was $16,000 dollars to get me a new car. I knew that I could go lower and find a car that was just as good with full amount. However after looking around for a while I came to realize that there wasn’t much options for car at that price range that was brand new. Although it did help me narrow down the choices for me in pick a car. Requirements for my car: What were the requirements I needed for the car’ It first had to be brand new to make sure I wasn’t buying anyone else’s problem, like for example a car that never had it’s oil changed. The second requirement is that I needed the car to have good gas mileage because I would be driving it a lot and I didn’t want to have a high gas bill with my limited income as student. I also want a car that was reliable and was going to last a long time into the future. After going to many car dealerships and looking at different models that I decide I want to get car of Toyota Corolla because they both get good gas mileage and have reliability reputation of lasting 250 thousandth miles on the car. Comparing it to other cars: The other cars that I look at were Jetta Volkswagen, Nissan Versa, Ford fiesta, and Dodge Dart. The first car I look at was Nissan Versa, which when I drove it was good at absorbing bumps in the road and had a backup camera. It had some problems such as it being so compact that you don’t get much room in the car. The other flaw in car was that when I looked underneath the hood I found rust there. The second car that looked at was Ford Fiesta, which looked small and compact but got forty miles a gallon. However after trying it out I decide that it wasn’t a good fit because the shock absorbers were poorly done, so that car was out. The third car that looked at was a blue Jetta 2012 but had been used as a rental. It drove well and the design of the car looked cool with dark blue exterior blue. The only thing wrong with it was it didn’t have as good of gas mileage as the other cars. However after pitch the idea for getting this car. My father said no to any used car, so that one was off the list of candidates. The fourth car was a dodge Dart which was small in it’s design but had good interior design. The only flaw in driving that car was that pedal for the car was too small for feet and foot kept falling off. Then after that it came down to Toyota Corolla, which pass my acceptations. It was roomy in the car with all space I had and it had good gas mileage of about 34-miles/ gallon. How it drives on the road: The car drove really well on the road, which I didn’t feel the bumps in the road like other cars because the shock absorbers are really well made. It had great visibility on road, which was good in driving around town and be able to park in difficult spots. The other factor that was good about the car was it had this model for when things were slippery on the road like for example if was rainy and car has a chance of Hydroplaning. The model lowers your car and wheel so that it doesn’t hydroplane. The other thing about the car was that it totals you how efficient your car is

So Far so Good

by Carlos from Dallas, TX on Mon Sep 08 2014

Corolla S, No complaints, Good on Gas, Quicker and a much smoother than expected When purchasing make sure all of the rubber stripping is where it is supposed to be.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15

Our Take on the 2013 Toyota Corolla

For years, there have been better compact sedans than the Toyota Corolla, and that’s truer now than ever before in the car’s long history.

Fortunately, the 2013 Toyota Corolla’s replacement will soon come and put this sub-mediocre car to rest.

I last reviewed the Corolla in 2010 (see the review) and deemed it minimally sophisticated and unstylish sedan, to coin a word. The model was particularly galling because it had been redesigned in 2009. I don’t typically evoke my earlier predictions (possibly because my record is spotty), but I also said in 2010 that “the Corolla is sure to stay near the top of the sales charts, but that’s more about what the car has... Read More