2012 Toyota Highlander

Can't beat Highlander!

by from Umpqua River, OR on September 4, 2017

This is an awesome SUV. So reliable. So much power. Great comfort and gets 20-23 mpg City/Hwy combined. Lots of cargo room. Comfort and quiet on the highway, yet rugged enough to get off on those back roads with ease. Not an off-road rig though. Handles FANTASTIC in ice/snow and torrential rain...all of which I've experienced while driving.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Difficult to find vehicle

by from Fresno, Ca. on August 21, 2017

This is probably the best in it's (SUV) class. We have the V6 base model with leather ordered the original owner.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Seemed like a great car

by from IA on August 15, 2017

I test drove a couple 2012 Highlanders and they were just as great as I expected. I love the reliability of a Toyota. When it came down to it though I went with a 2012 Pilot because they seem to be a couple grand less for whatever reason. I thought the body style was also more "elderly" on the blue highlander everyone in my area had. I thought both Highlander and the Pilot rode better than the 2016 Explorer I drove though so that was nice to eliminate that from the list between that, the price, and the worry of reliability.
Not Rated Reliability

This is the most reliable vehicle I ever owned.

by from East Northport ny on August 13, 2017

This is the perfect car for families. I did not regret getting this car with the Limited trim. Wonderful SUV.

Best Car Yet!

by from NY on August 10, 2017

My Toyota Highlander was not my first auto purchase. I actually bought it on a whim but the longer I had it the more I loved it. The interior of this car is well designed with plenty of cup holders, USB ports and arm supports. I was happy with the power of the vehicle and it did well in winter too! Sound system was not too shabby and the back seats had plenty of leg room. Unfortunately I did not make any money off it when it sold but If I needed another SUV I would consider a second highlander.

Great car

by from Harrison NJ on July 26, 2017

Very good car.reliable. hold the value The only negative is the body it's easy to get scratchs. But overall I had no issues for the first 86K Miles

Reliable and spacious car

by from Amherst NY on July 11, 2017

This Highlander met all my needs but I wanted more! I thought I wanted it then I realized I wanted leather seats especially with having two little ones. It is spacious!
Not Rated Reliability

Great family car

by on July 7, 2017

Very comfortable ride...............................................................................

Uses car for Havingfun

Great reliable Auto

by from Lewes, De on June 22, 2017

Toyota's are known to be Reliable, good on gas and comfortable. It has 4 cup holders up front that comes in handy when traveling and is just one feature I love.

Amazing Car, Great Priec

by from Chicago on June 19, 2017

This car was in my budget and it is a durable car. Little to no issues and it is a smooth ride. Be prepared to enjoy a smooth drive when you get inside this car!

Our Expert Review: 2012 Toyota Highlander