2008 Toyota Prius

Nice car

by from on September 14, 2017

Drove grate on the first tank of gass 39.8 miles per gallon. Now I only getting 29.7 mil s per gallon. The engine is making a sound. Like the transmission can not get out of 1 gear. Need to take car in to shop. At lease I got a 3 month or 3000 miles warranty with it

best car owned

by from Evanston on September 7, 2017

All of my needs have been met. Great comfort, handling,gas consumption, mantainance. look and fun to drive.

favorite car

by from Mason City, IA on August 23, 2017

This was my favorite car! Only thing I didn't like was the headlights cost 200 to change. But we would still own it if it hadn't have been hit and totalled.

Truly value remarkable car

by from Corvallis Oregon on August 17, 2017

Is an excellent vehicle it's money-saving fast vigorating and fun I think it's vehicle is fast and it is a remarkable is very practical and good for family he's also beautiful very stylish

Best Car We Ever Owned

by from Nantucket, MA on August 4, 2017

the car is excellent on gas and the only time we see a mechanic is for oil changes. I would highly recommend.

More than good mileage

by from Greensboro, NC on July 20, 2017

I would purchase this car again and again. It's a great body style. My dad is 6'5" and can ride comfortably in the front seat. Great gas mileage. I'm consistently between 44-49. It has some pep to it and we decided to keep it even after getting an SUV because its just so great of a car. Regular maintenance only.

This car consumes less gas and produces more value

by from Catonsville, MD on July 19, 2017

It is a very nice car. I know this because I have been driving this car for over four years and anybody who needs a less expensive and dependable car should consider buy it. The car parts are readily available from Toyota Dealers and it is inexpensive to keep and maintain this car.

reliable and fuel efficient

by from Alexandria, MN on July 14, 2017

plenty of room front and back seats. Easy handling. I love opening the doors without a key!! Easy to start. Great to have the bluetooth.

300k+ Miles and No Problems

by from Charleston, WV on July 11, 2017

Bought this car several years ago out of a need to spend less money on gas, as I was traveling well over 100 miles to work every day. It performed wonderfully and never once had problems out of it. It takes $10 to fill it up from an empty tank, and that tank will drive for several days depending on how you drive. It's old now, 307 thousand miles on it, and it's only now beginning to hit the dust. I don't plan on fixing it, but I definitely plan on purchasing another in the future.

my prius has been a great car. No problems.

by from st. James on July 4, 2017

No problems from 80k to 135k. Gas milage is good. I love to sit in the car and listen to cds. the motor runs on electric.

Our Expert Review: 2008 Toyota Prius