2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime consumer reviews

side view of 2021 RAV4 Prime Toyota
Explore the 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Shop the 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime
4.1

Leg room too short! Legs bump steering wheel!

I tried several 2022 models, I really wanted to buy this vehicle, but no matter how I adjust the seat, there's just not enough leg room, too short. I'm 6' 1" and my legs bump the steering wheel. Leg room rated at 41", needs to be at least 43". Tried a Subaru Outback, I fit in that car. Hopefully a later model update will fix this.

OPTIMUS PRIME BY DAY, ANGEL BY NIGHT

All I see is the potential "transformations" I can make on my Angel here by Night, into Optimus Prime by day. Don't need to go into USB ports and handling and all the other same reviews that's been mentioned a million times. I've driven Beamers in Germany, VW, Mercedes, Hyundai and others... If I had known about or even cared to try a Plug in Hybrid like this in the past....well...that's that.... But this Angel is just SWEEEETTTTT!!!!! Can't believe the "Overall" value this Prime is offering so far. Yeah people will complain about "price too high, this and that"...Who cares....keep this in mind...You can't take your money with you when you're Dead. If you don't get a Toyota PHEV or Toyota is not your cup of tea...go get any PHEV. But I would suggest you take the 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime for a test drive...Not just once... but Three Times..at least.....because by then..you'll get to "FEEL"...what it is like to be transformed by a PRIME!!!! Take care, Stay safe and God Bless, y'all.

Great RAV4 Prime

42 miles on a charge of battery, then gasoline motor. Just what we needed as into Grass Valley & home is 30 miles - no gas used! Replaces our 2012 Camry Hybrid. Great reliable cars!

JUST THE RIGHT SIZE FOR MY NEEDS

THIS NEW VEHICLE IS QUITE ROOMY AND HANDLES WELL. I WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO EVERYTHING. ALL THE NEW GADGETS AND TOOLS ARE ALL WORTH USING.

This is my 5th Rav 4!

In keep on buying the Toyota brand— have owned Camry, Corolla and Matrix, mainly because I am sold on the RAV reliability and excellent service with my local Toyota Store...I would think this sale tells it all: this being my 5th RAV in a row!

HIGHLY SATISFIED WITH PERFORMANCE !!!

The RAV4 Prime Plug-In's battery is beating the advertised stat's as it is giving me consistent 51 miles per charge. I drove 1600 miles on my first tank of gasoline. The car has smooth acceleration and takes off like a ROCKET if you feel the need for speed :-). Have had the car four months now and time will tell if it will be as reliable as my Prius Hybrid with 140,000 miles and NEVER a problem with the engine.

Solid reliable and economical Rav 4 Prime

All good so far. Just bought recently but it seems great. There are a ton of safety features to learn. The savings on gas is impressive.

Pretty awesome!

The RAV4 Prime Is exactly what I hoped for. It’s classy. It’s comfortable. It moves. It’s great on gas. Very happy with this sweet vehicle.

4.4

front brakes squeek

great fuel savings, got rva4 prime hybrid se. like color combo. hard to get in and out of door have to bend head I am 5' 6".

The RAV4 Prime XSE is amazing!

I have been driving this car for 1000 miles. When I purchased it I was averaging 1.9 m/kwh and charged 32 miles. After one month, I am now averaging 3.1m/kwh and charging 54 miles driving range. Such a smooth ride and great acceleration. I love this car!