2015 Toyota Sienna

More Comfortable Than the 2014 Sienna

by from Columbus, Ohio on November 6, 2014

I traded a 2014 Sienna XLE for the 2015 Sienna Limited. I am SO glad I did!! I had purchased a 2014 Sienna XLE and the driver's seat was the worst seat I've ever sit in. My back and bottom side hurt for 3 months. The 2015 Sienna Limited has a different style seat and is SO much better. It is wonderful to drive to work without an aching back! I love the new chestnut colors inside and the heated steering wheel on cold mornings is an extra plus I didn't even know it had. It runs great and so far I am getting 22.1 mph and it isn't broken in yet. It also has power folding rear seats. I don't have a lot of strength in my hands and had a hard time folding the seats on the other van. Now I just push a button and they fold! It is great. I also love the blind spot monitor in my side mirrors. Oh, yes... I had trouble getting the 2014 Sienna in my garage and had to stop, open the window, and fold in the mirror to get it in. This one has POWER FOLDING mirrors....yay!! and they dim when a car with bright lights comes up behind you just like the auto dimming rear view mirror. Luis at Toyota Direct was great.....great service!!! It is a great van, especially if you need comfortable seats! It was worth the extra to trade the other in so soon. I went from being a dyed in the wool Honda fan to being a Toyota fan. I say if you want a new van that is a pleasure to drive try the 2015 Sienna.

beware of vip remote starter

by from connecticut on February 9, 2015

I had a review up before of why the remote starter isnt good at all but somehow it got removed so I'll try it again. they should call this a remote car warmer. for several reasons the factory remote "starter' is no good. -max run time =10min. -u have to learn a push push hold rythem before it works. -shuts of if you touch the handle, press 'unlock" put foot on brake, or shift into geer.... sneeze, (kidding) and there is no way to change this setting. remote 'starters' do not do this. remote car warmers do... don't take it for granted read other reviews and do your research. I own a 2015 sienna and I am disappointed in Toyota. if i had know these limitations before the salesman said it was a "normal" remote start. i would have either bot another car or had an after market starter put in. Unfortunately Toyota on this one doesn't listen to the consumer, all the have to do is read some reviews

Even more than we were looking for!

by from Salt Lake City, UT on June 1, 2016

Toyota Sienna LE AWD Love this van! This vehicle drives like a car. The tight turn radius is amazing. Very easy for me to adjust the driver seat to my short legs (I am 5' 1") and I love the adjustable steering wheel plus the telescoping feature. On the flip side, there is plenty of leg room for my 6' 3" hubby! I really appreciate the wireless phone hookup capability as well as the ability to hook up my iPad and listen to audio books. 36 optional preset buttons on the sound system are way more than we will probably ever need! Steering wheel controls for the radio and phone and the voice recognition software to help you are great (although the voice recognition doesn't always understand what I'm asking for and ends up tuning me to a radio station). I especially love the backup camera, the remote side doors along with easy button open/close or handle options, and the split third-row fold-into-floor seats. The optional storage bins are great! My sons love the built in sun shades on the side and rear side windows (even though the windows are already tinted, it makes an added level of comfort). There are also numerous little storage compartments throughout the van that make use of otherwise blank spaces. This is nice touch! Also, the triple climate control (front driver, front passenger, plus rear climate control) is a very thoughtful feature. The climate can be controlled at the front panel, or there is also a rear control panel in the second row seating area. The middle row seats are easy to slide forward or back and were very easy to lift out. I had a little trouble clicking the seat back into place after lifting it out, but finally figured it out. However, I doubt I will be removing the seats that much, so this probably won't matter. Other little details that I find nice are the various little hooks available in the back and on the back of the front seats where you can easily loop shopping bags to hold them in place, and the various little handles that make it easy to get in/out of the vehicle or to pull down the rear door to close it. The only comfort issue I have is that the headrest pushes my head forward a bit too far for comfort when I have a pony tail or other hair accessory on the back of my head. I am short, so even on the lowest head rest setting, this is a bit annoying. But, if I am not wearing my hair back in a pony tail or other things like that, it is fine and comfortable. I love everything about this van! It has been over two decades since I purchased a brand new vehicle. Everything on my wish list was already a standard feature in this vehicle, plus I am discovering new little details every day! I know from owning my previous Toyota (a Corolla) for over 17 years and over 200,000 miles that this van will last us for a long time. We are very happy with our purchase!

Love my sienna!

by from Rural Nebraska on September 11, 2015

Love the Sienna! Leather interior is plush. Grandson loves the sliding side doors. Ideal for pickup of school children. The backup camera is ideal for parking lots. Added security. Grandkids love the DVD player. They found it easy to use and love the quality of the headphones. The storage area behind the third row of seats is large. Amazed at the room! Never thought a "granny" would be driving a van. Sienna is easy in and out for all ages. Only negative is I wish there was a little more ground clearance, because I live in a snowy part of country.

Good Car

by from Orlando, FL on September 3, 2015

Toyota Sienna LE is a good car. If you have kids don't get an L, get at least an LE. Can't tell about some of the features of the car. I have to drive it for sometime before I can tell. Thanks.

Expensive Minivan

by from Lansing, MI on January 23, 2015

All i have to say is i traded in my town and country touring for a limited, i want my touring back, exterior looks like its a ufo. Lag in the engine, handling is FAIR, I dont trust it with my kids because the door locks are shiny and they can unlock the doors easily, im going to get another town and country. DO NOT RECCOMEND, also uncomfortable cramped 3rd row.

amazing van

by from Rochester NY on April 21, 2015

this 2015 Sienna limited AWD is by far the best vehicle I have ever owned. THe quietness and power along with allthe ammenities that come with the vehicle are awesome.

Second Sienna I've purchased

by from Redding, CA on March 1, 2015

Very nice vehicle. I really appreciate cars.com for the help their app provided in me finding and doing my research. I was able to get a really great deal on a vehicle.

Very nice Toyota Dienna LE...This is my 2nd LE

by from Minneapolis, Minnesota on October 3, 2014

Great car. Service department very helpful, Darin Wald was helpful. The closer was not very nice and attempted over charge me for items that were not to be charged to me. Darin was able to fix the problem Give Darin a pay raise. I paid for the car in full by personal check. No loan was involed.

One of the most impressive cars

by from Raleigh on August 1, 2015

I was surprised how quiet and comfortable, easy manuverabilty, excellent view both forward and rear. I was impressed with the Nav system and a no cost item

Our Expert Review: 2015 Toyota Sienna