2015 Sienna

2015 Toyota Sienna

2015 Toyota Sienna

Have You Driven the 2015 Toyota Sienna?

More Comfortable Than the 2014 Sienna

by SKT from Columbus, Ohio on Thu Nov 06 2014

I traded a 2014 Sienna XLE for the 2015 Sienna Limited. I am SO glad I did!! I had purchased a 2014 Sienna XLE and the driver's seat was the worst seat I've ever sit in. My back and bottom side hurt for 3 months. The 2015 Sienna Limited has a different style seat and is SO much better. It is wonderful to drive to work without an aching back! I love the new chestnut colors inside and the heated steering wheel on cold mornings is an extra plus I didn't even know it had. It runs great and so far I am getting 22.1 mph and it isn't broken in yet. It also has power folding rear seats. I don't have a lot of strength in my hands and had a hard time folding the seats on the other van. Now I just push a button and they fold! It is great. I also love the blind spot monitor in my side mirrors. Oh, yes... I had trouble getting the 2014 Sienna in my garage and had to stop, open the window, and fold in the mirror to get it in. This one has POWER FOLDING mirrors....yay!! and they dim when a car with bright lights comes up behind you just like the auto dimming rear view mirror. Luis at Toyota Direct was great.....great service!!! It is a great van, especially if you need comfortable seats! It was worth the extra to trade the other in so soon. I went from being a dyed in the wool Honda fan to being a Toyota fan. I say if you want a new van that is a pleasure to drive try the 2015 Sienna.

Even more than we were looking for!

by J Love Artist from Salt Lake City, UT on Wed Jun 01 2016

Toyota Sienna LE AWD Love this van! This vehicle drives like a car. The tight turn radius is amazing. Very easy for me to adjust the driver seat to my short legs (I am 5' 1") and I love the adjustable steering wheel plus the telescoping feature. On the flip side, there is plenty of leg room for my 6' 3" hubby! I really appreciate the wireless phone hookup capability as well as the ability to hook up my iPad and listen to audio books. 36 optional preset buttons on the sound system are way more than we will probably ever need! Steering wheel controls for the radio and phone and the voice recognition software to help you are great (although the voice recognition doesn't always understand what I'm asking for and ends up tuning me to a radio station). I especially love the backup camera, the remote side doors along with easy button open/close or handle options, and the split third-row fold-into-floor seats. The optional storage bins are great! My sons love the built in sun shades on the side and rear side windows (even though the windows are already tinted, it makes an added level of comfort). There are also numerous little storage compartments throughout the van that make use of otherwise blank spaces. This is nice touch! Also, the triple climate control (front driver, front passenger, plus rear climate control) is a very thoughtful feature. The climate can be controlled at the front panel, or there is also a rear control panel in the second row seating area. The middle row seats are easy to slide forward or back and were very easy to lift out. I had a little trouble clicking the seat back into place after lifting it out, but finally figured it out. However, I doubt I will be removing the seats that much, so this probably won't matter. Other little details that I find nice are the various little hooks available in the back and on the back of the front seats where you can easily loop shopping bags to hold them in place, and the various little handles that make it easy to get in/out of the vehicle or to pull down the rear door to close it. The only comfort issue I have is that the headrest pushes my head forward a bit too far for comfort when I have a pony tail or other hair accessory on the back of my head. I am short, so even on the lowest head rest setting, this is a bit annoying. But, if I am not wearing my hair back in a pony tail or other things like that, it is fine and comfortable. I love everything about this van! It has been over two decades since I purchased a brand new vehicle. Everything on my wish list was already a standard feature in this vehicle, plus I am discovering new little details every day! I know from owning my previous Toyota (a Corolla) for over 17 years and over 200,000 miles that this van will last us for a long time. We are very happy with our purchase!

A great minivan

by BrooklynnTraveler from on Mon Oct 17 2016

I bought this car, 1 year old with 28k miles on. My previous minivan, a 2002 Honda Odyssey, finally gave out with over 230k miles. my research shows the Sieena slighly edges the Odyssey on reliability. Hence I went with Toyota although you cant go wrong with either. The ride is comfortable and roomy. Haven't had the car long to give it a thorough critique buy I like so far. One plus is that it tends to have a shorter U-turn radius than my older car. A minus is that it tend to burn more gas in City driving than I expected. I'm averaging about 12-14mpg City. Highway is about 25mpg.

Good Car

by Rais from Orlando, FL on Thu Sep 03 2015

Toyota Sienna LE is a good car. If you have kids don't get an L, get at least an LE. Can't tell about some of the features of the car. I have to drive it for sometime before I can tell. Thanks.

We Keep the Tradition Going

by Trailwulf from Midland, MI on Fri Apr 14 2017

Long ago we had a Corolla. Then a 1986 Camry. The current string started with a Previa that led to two more. Then a 2004 Sienna that we loved. Next came our 2011 Sienna that became our travel vehicle for its ride, cargo capacity, and reliability. We added a 2015 Prius V. Just traded the 2011 Sienna for a Certified 2015 Sienna XLE with 14,700 miles to be our main travel vehicle and grandchildren hauler for the next several years. Trust Toyota and Love our Sienna.

Love my sienna!

by Grandma from Rural Nebraska on Fri Sep 11 2015

Love the Sienna! Leather interior is plush. Grandson loves the sliding side doors. Ideal for pickup of school children. The backup camera is ideal for parking lots. Added security. Grandkids love the DVD player. They found it easy to use and love the quality of the headphones. The storage area behind the third row of seats is large. Amazed at the room! Never thought a "granny" would be driving a van. Sienna is easy in and out for all ages. Only negative is I wish there was a little more ground clearance, because I live in a snowy part of country.

Second Sienna I've purchased

by Kids bus from Redding, CA on Sun Mar 01 2015

Very nice vehicle. I really appreciate cars.com for the help their app provided in me finding and doing my research. I was able to get a really great deal on a vehicle.

Impressive

by Jcmmama4 from Pittsburgh, PA on Wed May 10 2017

I've heard through the years about the Toyota Sienna's great safety ratings. When our Dodge Grand Caravan was on it's last leg, I decided it was time to test drive a Sienna. I am surprised at the affordability of this van even though it has so many comfort and safety features. Not only is it roomy (can seat up to 8 people and has cargo space!), the versatility inside blew me away. The exterior is beautiful, but also stylish. Not your average "Mom's Taxi"! In a nutshell, after driving a Honda Odyssey (too overpriced), Kia Sorento (not impressed), and looking at Ford Flex (no cargo space, not enough seating), Nissan Pathfinder (my husband drove this and said it was a total waste of time), we bought the 2015 Sienna. I couldn't be happier! It has so many cool and common sense features (i.e. Bluetooth, backup cam, "mommy mirror" to watch the kids, ability to open windows in 2nd row, shades on the 2nd and 3rd row windows, 8 seating option, adjustable seats (on a track, 2nd row), rear thermostat control, etc.!). It will take me a long time to learn about everything this van has to offer. This vehicle couldn't be more perfect for our large family!

Very nice Toyota Dienna LE...This is my 2nd LE

by collector from Minneapolis, Minnesota on Fri Oct 03 2014

Great car. Service department very helpful, Darin Wald was helpful. The closer was not very nice and attempted over charge me for items that were not to be charged to me. Darin was able to fix the problem Give Darin a pay raise. I paid for the car in full by personal check. No loan was involed.

One of the most impressive cars

by Grandkids Express from Raleigh on Sat Aug 01 2015

I was surprised how quiet and comfortable, easy manuverabilty, excellent view both forward and rear. I was impressed with the Nav system and a no cost item

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Our Take on the 2015 Toyota Sienna

Minivans are a lot like vacuum cleaners; people don't buy them based on style or speed, but on how well they handle family chores. During our most recent Cars.com Minivan Challenge, the Toyota Sienna proved a poor appliance, landing at the bottom of the class thanks to its unruly powertrain and cut-rate interior materials. An update for 2015, though, boosts the van's usability and likability.

The 2015 Toyota Sienna's upgraded interior materials, revised control layout and additional convenience features are wins, but the van's loud engine and unwieldy third row steal some of its swagger.

Other new features include subtle styling tweaks and new standard equipment — like... Read More