2021 Toyota Sienna consumer reviews

side view of 2021 Sienna Toyota
Explore the 2021 Toyota Sienna
Shop the 2021 Toyota Sienna

2021 Sienna Hybrid Exceeds Expectations

On first long trip got 39.5 MPG. Return trip- 41.9 MPG. All wheel drive is a bonus. There are so many great features. Lots of cup holders and USB ports. Very comfortable and flexible design for configuration of seats.

3.9

Engine out with 1.5K miles

Huge Toyota/Lexus fan. But my experience yesterday was super bad. Got stuck coming back from our first out of town trip during long Memorial weekend (Sedona to Phoenix). We loved the car until engine started to tremble and make popping sound which forced us to the side of the highway. No A/C in 100 degree weather with 3 kids (10 month old twins & 3 year old) plus two in-laws (60+). Dealership was closed. Customer support was closed. Roadside assistance wanted to tow the car to the nearest town which was in totally different direction (Prescott) because it was closer (35+ miles) and told us might take 90min to 2 hour wait time. They were kind enough to offer for us all to sit in the car but what was I supposed to do in another city?? Btw, the SoS button is useless if you can't start the engine and when I texted my super nice sales guy he said I need an app to get help...jeez...it's a simple 1800 number. THANK GOD there was a nice guy passing by with his own truck & trailer. Anyways....if I could give zero for reliability and customer service, I would.

LOVE my new Sienna!

I needed to replace my van that was totaled in an accident. With three kids, their friends, and ALL of the backpacks and athletic equipment they lug around, Mom’s new taxi needed lots of space. The Toyota Sienna was perfect for us, and we all love it! Looking forward to many years of road trips and family fun in our new Van!

2021 Sienna, Love it.

Drives like a a dream, love the Hybrid milage. My fourth Toyota Hybrid. Well designed and the interior is beautiful. It's awesome an awesome van.

Love Love Love my new van!

I cannot say enough nice things about Rockwall Toyota. The cell service was incredible. I needed the van I bought a Siana are in four days. It needed to have a DVD player put in it. Joseph my sales rep not only got me a great deal but had the DVR put in and all delivered to me in The same day.

1.0

Toyota customer service

Would have loved it but Toyota gave me no way to use it legally as a handicap van as the seats are considered to be "non-removable" even though they offer a $1,000 handicap incentive.

2.7

Some changes made are not better

Driver side has 6+ drink holders, why? No longer has door slots large enough for anything like an umbrella. When to stow the far back seats, then do not lay flat. When you go over a speed bump, no matter how slow the seats bounce with a loud clunk. It rained yesterday, the noise was so loud it sounded like I was in a tin can. I am wondering f they forgot to insulate my roof. I traded in my 2011 Sienna it never sounded like a tin can.

I love my new Toyota Sienna I save a lot of gas

I love my van its very comfortable and smooth ride and save lot of gas highly recommended its much better then honda I am driving every day and enjoy my ride

3.0

Not comfortable, no place to hang clothes in rear

Have owned 10-15 siennas since 1998. Currently have a 2021 LE. It was tough getting used to brakes-doing better now. The front thing that holds the gear shifter crowded up the front and serves no purpose, because of it, I have to cram my purse under it n tug it out!! Ridiculous!! They did away with second glove compartment n put in a narrow dust collecting shelf!! We haven’t figured out why?? My 6 ft tall husband bumps his head getting in n out of passenger side!! His heads in the ceiling. Did no one sit in the front passenger seat?? The front end of van is low n hangs up on the concrete barrier at end of parking spaces. Ridiculous!! BUT THE WORST THING IS - ALL THE NICE SPACE IN REAR WHEN THIRD SEATS ARE STOWED N THERES NO WAY TO HANG CLOTHES BACK THERE!! Toyota needs to fix this n offer us new owners a fix!! That is a deal breaker for us!! We wouldn’t have bought this van if we knew that!! The positive is better gas mileage, around 33 mph. Going on a 4,000 mi trip n will ck mileage then. Their is also, a couple of safety features like side mirrors alter you if someone is in blind spot n cruise control feature to keep you from hitting vehicle in front of you. There is no HomeLink system on LE anymore so, your garage door opener is back up on sun visor!! The seats are not comfortable n plush like older models. Hard n stuff!! Not being able to hang clothes in the rear when we travel is a deal breaker. Totally unacceptable!!

hybrid

We love our new Toyota Sienne and the fact that it has a hybrid feature is amazing and will save us so much money on gas