2017 Volkswagen Golf

Wolfsburg edition tsi

by from Fort smith, Ar on April 28, 2017

This car is roomy for being a sport compact. I opted for the manual transmission and it's extremely fun to drive and very responsive. Excellent on economy and just an all around great car.

2017 Golf S (5 speed manual trans)

by from Lancaster PA on April 23, 2017

I am very happy with my 2017 MK7 Golf S. So far I have had zero issues. The sound of the direct injection has taken a little getting used to. It taps and rattles a little more than the old school port injection motors do. But, it has good power, it's very quick, comfortable and very sharp looking. You can tell lots of other companies are copying the design. Speaking of design, you must realize that these cars have the same skeleton as the Audi a3. The TSI engine family was also designed by Audi. It shows. Great job VW! One thing you will notice about the S is that it is geared for economy. It will go over 60mph in 2nd gear. If you need something with better off-the-line acceleration, get the GTI or R model.

Love my Golf Wolfsburg!

by from Buellton, CA on June 29, 2017

I just purchased a new 2017 golf Wolfsburg from Ventura Volkswagen. The car is absolutely awesome ? loads of power, as responsive or more as my previous BMW , and best of all ? my French bulldog loves it! The folks at Volkswagen of Ventura were awesome ? and took care of me and make sure I understood everything about my new car, of which I'm very appreciative!

Kudos to VW

by from Manassas, VA on June 12, 2017

I've always been a fan of VW. They have a knack for weaving utility, economy, and style all together in a fun little package. In the past 30 years I've owned 8 VW's amongst other cars including Fords and Dodges and an Audi or two. I hadn't driven one in a little while and test drove the GTI. What a great car, but then decided to check out the regular Golf TSI. Although it lacks the visceral performance of the GTI, It still packs an incredible punch, and with the 5 speed manual is a blast to drive. This is a no-compromise car, and at several thousand less than the GTI I couldn't resist. Hats off to VW!

new car with many useful features

by from Charlottesville, VA on April 26, 2017

Many advanced electronic safety and and convenience features. Features usually found in far more expensive cars. Acceleration is quite sporty. More space than most smaller suv's.

Loaded with nice features for the pricepoint

by from Syracuse, New York on July 8, 2017

I have had my 2017 Volkswagen Golf Wolfsburg edition for about two weeks now. So far so good. I liked that you could actually purchase this vehicle with a manual transmission. The inside of the car is quiet, unlike the new civic and Mazda 3. It is great on gas. According to the onboard computer I'm averaging about 33 miles to the gallon. About 60% of my driving is on the highway. The Apple CarPlay works great with my telephone. I wish there was more than one USB port though. I also test drove a Jetta but the golf was so much better for just a little more money. I also liked that the golf came standard with the 1.8 liter turbo engine. The engine is great. It sips gas and when you step on it to get on the highway the car gets right up to speed in no time. The vehicle also has a couple nice features like the cooled glove box, heated seats, and rain sensing wipers, keyless entry with push button start, cross traffic alert and blind spot warning. It's nice not having to fumble for a key everytime you get in and out of the car.The car handles corners wonderfully. I hope it does well in the snow. I only wish the leg room was a little wider as my knee rests against the center console. I'm a little over 6 feet tall so many cars in this class have this issue. This makes a great commuter car that is a little more exciting to drive than your vanilla Corrola, or Elantra. I hope it is as dependable as some of the Japanese cars I have owned in the past. The exterior is not over stylish but I like that it does not draw too much of the wrong kind of attention. Everything in the interior is laid out very logically. Some of the menus on the dashboard computer can take some getting used to but they are very useful and can be displayed in a variety of ways between the speedometer screen and the stereo display. I think this will be a great vehicle. Time will only tell.

Great FUN Car

by from Cincinnati, OH on November 7, 2016

I was looking for a smaller European car that I could easily drive in the city. This car has been nothing but fun for the 2000 miles, and an easy 2000 miles on my pocket book because of the great fuel economy! Coming from a compact crossover I was worried, but the Golf has plenty of cargo room, and am definitely not missing out.

Exceptional ride

by from on March 6, 2017

The ride, drive and handling far exceeded other cars in its class which I drove. 3 months into ownership and I'm confident I made the right decision. The ride and handling is similar to Audi.

Best car ever

by from Kitchener on June 18, 2017

Best car I have owned. I have owned 2 diesels and this vehicle just keeps getting better every generation

A fun and reliable veichle packed

by from Ancaster, Ontario on June 28, 2017

Meets my needs. Great with speed and light cruise. Love the features and the technology packed with the comfort line.