2006 Volkswagen Jetta

Lexus es300

by from Boston ma on September 18, 2017

Great car. 2002 vintage. Runs great. Body never rusts. Electronics never break down. Could be the best car in the world.

Great gas milage

by from Woodstock,il on September 4, 2017

I think this car is a very good car for what you get. It is comfortable, reliable and is very good on gas milage.

Fun to drive, good gas mileage

by from Killeen, TX on August 26, 2017

First car I purchased myself, and I loved it! This generation Jetta was the most attractive in my honest opinion, with the most iconic rims, two toned with a shape like a flower only screams Volkswagen! The interior was very unique with plaid seated interior, and a steering wheel like a race car with paddle shifters made for a fun drive. The 2.0 turbo engine could have had a better kick, but was enough for a pass of inconsiderate drivers. would definitely reccomend to a friend and if I'm fortunate enough own one again someday!

The most reliable car I've ever owned.

by from Chicago il on August 21, 2017

This jetta meets everything at a very economical price saves a lot of gas is comfortable in front and behind

Uses car for Transportingfamily

12 years old with 160k and still going strong

by from Paradise Valley on August 17, 2017

Bought this GLI autobahn in 2005. This car has never left me stranded and no major repairs at all. Oil, brakes, batteries and tires are all that it ever needed.

The best car I have ever owned!!

by from Port Austin, MI on August 14, 2017

I am the original owner and the car has only been serviced by licensed diesel mechanics. It had a new timing belt at 150,000 miles last year and most of the body parts replaced last year due to warranty for paint and corrosion. It gets 40+ mpg, tires and brakes are above 50%. Heat and a/c work. Someone will be buying a great car.

Great first car. Made car shopping a lot more easy

by from Pennsylvania on August 12, 2017

This car is a great first car. I'm very proud of the car and thankful I found it. I now have friends that want the same kind of car.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Great car, but repairs and maintenance are costly.

by from Burkeville, VA on August 11, 2017

Great car, especially the TDI's fuel mpg. Manual transmissions are best! Automatic transmissions are costly to maintain, and very expensive to repair! Volkswagen should have included the automatic transmission models in their recall, but didn't.

If you drive cars then why not this one?

by from Knoxville, TN on August 5, 2017

This car is a smooth ride and performs above what I was expecting. My favorite part is the interior which all feels pretty well made and is very comfortable. Its not the most beautiful car in the world, however it is unassuming enough as to where the police will not bother you. Also its no slouch , however I wouldn't call it speedy . Overall I'd recommend this car to anybody looking for something affordable as well as dependable.

5 star Reliability at 150k+ miles

by from Richmond, Virginia on July 31, 2017

I purchased my 2006 Jetta TDI with 50k miles on it. 100k miles later, I have not had a single murmur of an issue. Comfortable, smooth ride that makes me feel very safe.

Our Expert Review: 2006 Volkswagen Jetta