2016 Jetta

4.5 out of 5 starsInterior Design
4.7 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.7 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

VW maintains it's quality, styling and performance

by long time VW lover from Boulder, CO on August 9, 2016

I've owned many different brands: Volvo, SAAB, Audi and VW's. I have to say my VW Jetta is one of the best I've owned. The 1.4T engine is a killer engine with loads of power and awesome fuel economy! I average 36mpg in mixed driving and on a recent road trip I averaged 40mpg! Even this entry level Jetta has a solid German ride with great handling; this rides better than my Volvo XC70 which was far more expensive. The sound system is good and the controls are logically laid out. There is a ton of room in this car; I'm 6'1" and I have headroom and leg room to spare. You must test drive this car; it's no contest between it's Japanese rivals!

Amazing quality for a great value

by Colorado native from Boulder, CO on January 27, 2016

I've had my Jetta S 1.4t for a week now and have already racked up 1,000 miles! The engine is so quick even at altitude and I've been getting 42mpg on the highway. Cars.com says the interior is boring, but I'd say it's understated and minimal. All controls are logically laid out have a solid feel. One bummer is a lack of lumbar adjustment in the base model. VW always included this adjustment in previous years. Definitely worth a test drive; you won't be disappointed.

Don't miss out on the Jetta!

by Daily Driver from Granby, CT on November 14, 2015

I purchased a 2016 Jetta this past Tuesday. From the moment I stepped in the car to test drive, I fell in love! I decided to go with the 1.8 Sport. For a vehicle in this segment it is VERY fun to drive (dare I say sporty?). I also checked out the Corolla, Civic and Elantra and they did not wow me at all. VW truly builds a solid car with regards to interior and exterior quality, comfort, available technology and value for your money. Give the Jetta a shot. It is worth your time & money.

Best car out there!

by whitneyleigh from Weatherford, TX on August 24, 2016

This is my first experience with a volkswagen and I AM IN LOVE!!! It has everything i was wanting in a "sedan." It's still a family car but still has a sporty look and feel! It by far is the best handling vehicle i have ever owned. I can't wait for the years to come with volkswagen as my new favorite car!!

2016 VW Jetta TSI

by Keith O from Quincy, MA on March 31, 2017

I recently traded in an F150 for a 2016 VW Jetta and I could not be happier. It is hands down the best car I've driven. Excellent handling, response, and gitty up. Very fun car to drive. At approximately $30 to fill the tank and getting around 35 miles/gallon you can't go wrong.

Solid value

by KiKiQ from Bel Air, MD on August 21, 2017

We had one a couple of years older that was a total loss in an accident. But I was impressed by the integrity of the passenger compartment and how well it protected the driver (my son). I didn't hesitate to get a similar one to replace it.

Very reliable and driver-friendly

by Bilis ko from NJ on May 31, 2017

This was my 2nd Jetta, because it is so driver-friendly and comfortable in the inside. The acceleration response is awesome yet does not hurt the pocket in term of gas consumption.

Average car

by Brihx from Westport, MA on September 9, 2017

Car met my basic needs for the price. Smooth ride, sleek look, but not the best in the snow. Great on gas!

Fun to drive but could be better

by Lindsay from Boca Raton, FL on May 13, 2017

This car is so much fun to drive. The turbo in it is amazing, I love going fast and I usually beat everyone when the light changes. The gas milage is great for the way I drive. I was able to go two weeks without having to fill up. The small things are a little upsetting though, for example the wipers are pretty slow even when it is on the fastest setting. I live in FL so during the summer the rain is a big deal. And the handles on the outside of the doors don?t have the button to unlock the car so if your hands are full it does make it a huge inconvenience. The camera isn?t centered so it makes parking backwards a little more difficult and I?ve had people talk to me about my parking because of it. Besides that the car is amazing and it handles really well. The tires are great and hug the road really well so when I drive on the highway it makes it a lot safer.

best car for the money

by Jetta 2.5 es from 183 fwy irving Texas on February 29, 2016

This car drives very smooth, handles very well in curves and turns machine is very cuiet and very responsive, es excellent money saver vecause it takes little gas for long distances, I also like the leather seats in white color, there is a large room in the back seats fitting passenger confortably in the back, the truynck is also pretty roomy, plenty of space in the trunk, I also like the hitted seats which I can use in those cold days, over all I am very satisfied with my jatta 2.5 ES is a wounderful car to drive around.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7