2016 Volkswagen Jetta

VW maintains it's quality, styling and performance

by from Boulder, CO on August 9, 2016

I've owned many different brands: Volvo, SAAB, Audi and VW's. I have to say my VW Jetta is one of the best I've owned. The 1.4T engine is a killer engine with loads of power and awesome fuel economy! I average 36mpg in mixed driving and on a recent road trip I averaged 40mpg! Even this entry level Jetta has a solid German ride with great handling; this rides better than my Volvo XC70 which was far more expensive. The sound system is good and the controls are logically laid out. There is a ton of room in this car; I'm 6'1" and I have headroom and leg room to spare. You must test drive this car; it's no contest between it's Japanese rivals!

Don't miss out on the Jetta!

by from Granby, CT on November 14, 2015

I purchased a 2016 Jetta this past Tuesday. From the moment I stepped in the car to test drive, I fell in love! I decided to go with the 1.8 Sport. For a vehicle in this segment it is VERY fun to drive (dare I say sporty?). I also checked out the Corolla, Civic and Elantra and they did not wow me at all. VW truly builds a solid car with regards to interior and exterior quality, comfort, available technology and value for your money. Give the Jetta a shot. It is worth your time & money.

Amazing quality for a great value

by from Boulder, CO on January 27, 2016

I've had my Jetta S 1.4t for a week now and have already racked up 1,000 miles! The engine is so quick even at altitude and I've been getting 42mpg on the highway. Cars.com says the interior is boring, but I'd say it's understated and minimal. All controls are logically laid out have a solid feel. One bummer is a lack of lumbar adjustment in the base model. VW always included this adjustment in previous years. Definitely worth a test drive; you won't be disappointed.

Best car out there!

by from Weatherford, TX on August 24, 2016

This is my first experience with a volkswagen and I AM IN LOVE!!! It has everything i was wanting in a "sedan." It's still a family car but still has a sporty look and feel! It by far is the best handling vehicle i have ever owned. I can't wait for the years to come with volkswagen as my new favorite car!!

best car for the money

by from 183 fwy irving Texas on February 29, 2016

This car drives very smooth, handles very well in curves and turns machine is very cuiet and very responsive, es excellent money saver vecause it takes little gas for long distances, I also like the leather seats in white color, there is a large room in the back seats fitting passenger confortably in the back, the truynck is also pretty roomy, plenty of space in the trunk, I also like the hitted seats which I can use in those cold days, over all I am very satisfied with my jatta 2.5 ES is a wounderful car to drive around.

CHEVY NOVA

by from CONROE,TX on October 23, 2015

LIKE THE CAR AND THE SERVICE. ENJOY THE BACKUP CAM. IT IS VERY COMFY. I DON'T LIKE TO TYPE REVIEWS. MY SALE GUY WAS GREAT AND I AM HAPPY SO FAR WITH THE CAR.

2016 VW Jetta GLI - Fun, Fast, Sleek... Great Car!

by from Chicago, IL on April 26, 2017

Great car, and very quick. There are not a lot of "new" features on the car for a MSRP of $31,000. Uncomfortable seats, very touchy brakes.

Best first car I could've bought

by from Albuquerque, New Mexico on March 27, 2017

Got this car and have been taking it on road trips as well as driving for work a lot and never had a problem with it!

2016 VW Jetta TSI

by from Quincy, MA on March 31, 2017

I recently traded in an F150 for a 2016 VW Jetta and I could not be happier. It is hands down the best car I've driven. Excellent handling, response, and gitty up. Very fun car to drive. At approximately $30 to fill the tank and getting around 35 miles/gallon you can't go wrong.

Love My Jetta

by from Fresno, CA on March 18, 2017

I am one year into my 2016 Jetta Sport. It is a great value for the money. Comfortable ride, and great technology.

Similar Models