2002 Volkswagen Passat

Most dear car i have ever owned

by from Shakopee on September 18, 2017

This car was perfect for the summer. We visit all these places without having any problem with her. She has some esthetics problems because it been through a small crash but it didn't bother me at all...

Uses car for Havingfun

My favorite car

by from New Hampshire on September 9, 2017

I love my car. It is getting older and will keep it as long as possible. I am good to it, high mileage oil, mid grade fuel, regular service. The car gets great mileage, always runs, and is a beast in the snow. Many people think the car is years newer. Leather, heated seats and nice display. the car is AWD and a little heavy, it's better in snow than my hubby's Dodge Ram 1500 any day.

Very reliable

by from Minneapolis, Minnesota on August 31, 2017

Just needed a car to drive around. Was very excited. Love this car. Very reliable. I would recommend to any of my friends

Practical and fun to drive

by from APO AE on August 1, 2017

This was a great car in almost every respect. It was practical, with plenty of room, and fun to drive.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Smoothest and most comfortable car I've owned

by from Brockton, Ma on July 30, 2017

This car is strong and durable. Very comfortable and spacious while sporty with its 1.8 turbo. Quality sound and quality leather with plenty of leg room. Great family car or personal ride

Amazing beautiful car i owned. Want it back!

by from Puyallup, wa on July 24, 2017

Car was amazing! I love it. Only reason i dont have it now is because my husbands family destroyed it when it was parked! :( miss the thing.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Very practical and fun to drive for a wagon

by from on June 25, 2017

This car served my family well for 180,000 miles. It was immensely practical with 60/40 split rear seat that folded down flat. It was a joy to drive. Its only shortcoming was that its 1.8 liter engine begged for a 6-speed stick for highway cruising, for its 5-speed stick mated to a small engine just needed another gear.

Good looking sedan

by from on June 21, 2017

Car still looks modern and relevant today have received many compliments throughout the years even people on the street!

Topnotch for a V8 sedan

by from Louisville. KY on May 5, 2017

I bought mine from a private seller at 127,000. So far I have not had any issues. I enjoy drive it, very fast, handling great, 9.5/10.

VW Passat GLX 4motion wagon - WOW

by from Holland , PA on March 19, 2017

These are nice wagons. Does everything well !!! Decent mileage, storm hit the next week I bought it. Held the pavement very well. These heated seats are SO comfortable

Our Expert Review: 2002 Volkswagen Passat