Read or write a review.

2000 Volvo C70

Change Year
4.0
Average based on 2 reviews

Might be my favorite car ever!

by from Chicago, IL on November 25, 2012

Bought my 2000 volvo c70 convertible used in June 2012. The car is beautiful. I get thumbs up from other drivers all the time. The minuses:The top sometmes has issues seating itself (especially if you park on an upward incline) so I look for a level surface. When top is up the back window makes for limited rear visibility and though the rear passenger compartment is adult useable getting in and out is a challenge. The plus's: The seat positions are fantastic you feel like you're in your easy chair, the car definitely has get up and go! The MPG city/highway is about 23. My daughter is learning to drive and loves this car. So I'm looking for the second one.

Recall Issues

by from St Petersburg Fl. Last time to buy a volvo on October 29, 2013

Car Is great but forget trying to get anything fixed that Is a recall Issue. Check out recalls and then contact Volvo help and you will see what I am talking about. Recalls are listed as vehicle speed control on cars.com had It put on diagnostic and was told the same thing. Volvo help center said this was never an Issue. Just buy a cheaper car and when you have to fight to get something fixed you are saving money both ways. Had plans to buy a newer one but this has put me off Of Volvos.

Our Expert Review: 2000 Volvo C 70