2006 Volvo C 70

Awesome car!

by from Southern California on August 30, 2011

I love this car. It is not a sports car. It is very definately a luxury sports convertible. I have owned my C70 for 12 months, and I have driven 22,000 miles during that time. Tons of fun with zero problems. Took myself and three normal sized adults to Palm Springs. Everyone was able to walk when we got there, try that in the BMW, Audi, or Mercedes! I'll admit, it doesn't have the speed or agility of the 3 series BMW, but it does have plenty of get-up-and-go for the typical driver. Besides it looks way better, top up or down. You should consider this car, unless you are a wanna-be race car driver.

Great Car!

by from Panama City, FL on May 7, 2012

My family of four loves this car! It is extremely comfortable, drives terrific, and looks sharp. With the convertible top, the fun factor is fantastic. Can't say enough good things about the C70.

Excellant Car

by from Las Vegas on September 16, 2012

Runs great, extremely fun to drive, handles and corners well. No problems. Quality fit and finish. Solid as a rock.

A REAL 4 seat convertible

by from Round Rock, TX on October 19, 2016

I'm definitely a "sporty car" kind of guy and this car is not sporty. That said it handles and holds the road very nicely and is confidence inspiring to those of us who are not trying to get a thrill from turning a corner. The C70 is beautiful enough to draw comments from passersby. It's very refined and quiet. The 6 speed manual transmission is very easy to use. We can comfortably fit 4 adults in the car (as long as none of them are huge, and if you are huge the seat can go back far enough that a 7 foot tall friend of mine can easily fit (but only an infant could sit behind him). I LOVE this car.

Volvo c70

by from Chicago on April 27, 2017

Great car ,no problems very smooth drive and very cool car I own this car already over 2 years and it's really good car , I didn't have any problems,regular service charge oil and tires

Our Expert Review: 2006 Volvo C 70