2013 Volvo C 70

Haven't owned it long, but so far its great

by from Omaha, NE on August 15, 2017

Great highway cruiser. Not exactly quick off the line, but it have good enough acceleration for on-ramps and passing. Very quiet inside and comfortable. The top is a mechanical marvel. When down, its nice around town. Probably would want it up on the highway though. Very heavy car - feels solidly built.

Uses car for Havingfun

Wonderful C70.

by from Naples, FL on July 12, 2017

I used to own a 2007 C70 but traded it in for a new XC60 before moving to Florida in 2014. Have been looking for a little used 2013 C70 after finding out that 2013 is the last model year for the C70. I think Volvo made a mistake to stop making the C70.

Uses car for Havingfun

Great convertible

by from Camarillo, ca on June 5, 2017

I love thus car. I can put the top down and still put all my luggage in the trunk or a full load of groceries. I love the hardtop, no water means when it rains and it keeps me warm in the winter.

Most reliable car I have ever owned.

by from on May 27, 2017

It is fun driving around town with the top down but it also is a great hard top with lots of trunk space, with the top down.

What a car!

by from Naples, FL on December 21, 2014

This is our first Volvo, and are we impressed. We wanted a convertible that had decent rear seating room, and a nice interior and exterior. This car has exceeded all our expectations. It has wonderful quality and features, drives like a dream and gets great gas mileage. But?it's gorgeous too. Designed by Pininfarina, Ferrari's design house, the lines and interior leather seating are just stunning.

Love this car

by from Boston, MA on April 16, 2014

I have test driven the Cadillac CTS Coupe and ATS. Overall I loved the CTS Coupe didn't like the ATS. When I drove the Volvo convertible I was sold. The fact that you can get everything needed in a car + the value for the money with a convertible is excellent. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles of the Cadillac but you really don't "need" them. The Volvo has great acceleration and handles great on the road very responsive. The fact that it takes 87 octane gas is also a bonus. The gas isn't as expensive as premium. On average I am getting 24 mpg driving around town. I have not taken it on a long highway trip as of yet so not aware of how the mpg is highway driving. My Saab 93 did 31 mpg on the highway and the same driving around town.

The Best Rids Out There

by from Florida on February 17, 2014

I really did not expect this care to be as fast and responsive as it is. I wanted a new convertible which would hold it's value and be dependable, I picked the perfect car. This car has so many conveinces and comfort features it is truly a pleasure to drive. Much more sporty than I expected. Was a comfortable purchase too. Only thing I miss in this car is GPS which I was addicted to...but will purchase one to have on hand. never thought I would own a VOLVO! Hope to keep this for a long long time.

In love with my new volvo

by from Buffalo,ny on November 25, 2013

Just bought the c70 hardtop convertable!, I'm in love!!, beautiful styling and comfort. Great ride!, can't wait for nice weather to go cruising with the top down

Most Underappreciated Car Out There - Perfect Mix

by from Memphis, TN on October 1, 2013

Looked long and hard at the available "practical" convertibles out there, and the C70 ended up being the no-brainer choice. More interior space and trunk space than the BMW and easily $10K less similarly equipped. Styling is still fantastic and better than any other hard top convertible. With Polestar upgrade, power is more than adequate - brisk and fun to drive. Seats are the best in the business - supple, soft and incredibly comfortable. Fit and finish equal to Audi, BMW and Lexus. Cabin is luxury car quiet with roof up. Premium audio system is best OEM audio I've heard. Handling is not sports car level, but still fun to drive on twisty roads and strikes perfect balance between comfort and handling. Car is 2 years old with zero problems. Too bad 2013 is last year for the C70 for a while - this car is a tremendous value.

Mid Life Crisis

by from St. Louis MO on September 10, 2013

I wanted a hard top convertible but I was limited in my options. At first I was looking at a used C70 but the metallic blue car on the showroom floor stunned me. The fit and quality is awesome. Everyone who sits in the seats say they are the softest they have ever felt. The top is quick to open and close and still amazes me (and others) to watch. Last car was a rag top and noisy. In this car you would not know it was a convertible as it is that quiet. The rear leg room is adequate and seems more than most. The performance is fine for me but others may want more get up and go. This is my first new car and first foreign car so don't think I didn't shop around long and hard. I have been 100% satisfied with this purchase.