2003 Volvo S 60

Great car for purchase price

by from New Jersey on August 18, 2017

I needed a car badly and I shopped around for a long time until I found this one. Extremely happy! Thank You

Best older vehicle ive driven!

by from Red Bank, NJ on July 30, 2017

Bought the car about 1 year ago with 149k from a Volvo specialist mechanic, and the mechanicals feel like they just came out of the factory. A little slow on the top end, but overall performance and refinement is what you would expect from the Swedes. Overall for $3,000 was a great buy and great value for the money. Would definitely recommend car.. only issue was CAT is bad so find one with a replaced CAT if possible.

Safest car I've ever owned

by from Flemington, New Jersey on June 10, 2017

I was involved in an accident and I would have been badly injured if I wasn't driving this tank of a car. It kept me safe and allowed me to walk away unscathed. Definitely the best car I've owned.

2003 Volvo S60 2.3Turbo

by from Portland Oregon on April 24, 2017

Fantastic car !!! Paid $600, has small amount of damage on R.F. corner. And the radiator is cracked. Need Hood, Hood hinge, Radiator, Radiator hoses & Headlight Lens. (I'm able to make repairs...) Car is super reliable, even with the damages. I'm so in-love with this car, I named it "Jenny". Car has 146,000 mi. , was serviced in Jan. 2017 and had electrical coils replaced. Drives like a dream...

Love this car!

by from Columbus, OH on June 12, 2014

I recommend this vehicle to those who love luxury, speed, and comfort. Purchased used, but this vehicle is performing well and I've had no issues with it. Drives smooth, hugs the road, quiet interior, & can "get up and go" when you want to, but it's the feel of it that really has me loving this car. I'm almost 6'2", and fit comfortably, but no one can sit behind me in the back seat because there is only a few inches of leg room.

S60

by from on December 3, 2012

Car is still tight and very comfortable. Back seat is cramped, but I guess that's why they make the bigger car. First long trip in it and it consistantly showed 28 MPG and the math bears that out. Just wonder why these manufacturers keep building interference engines?

Wonderful luxury/sport sedan

by from Newport Beach,CA on September 25, 2012

Love this car!! so reliable,great in gas,sporty,never an issue,enjoy the way in handles,i receive complements from friends and relatives about my car,my wife also owns one,most reliable car we ever owned.

Excellent Used Car Purchase!

by from North Chili, NY on August 4, 2012

Purchased a Volvo S60 used and love it! Perfect combination of luxury and sport. Handles magnificently and the interior is beautiful.

A curiously good car

by from Llano, Tx on October 13, 2010

I feel in love with my Volvo S60 even before getting mine. I drove a friends S60 automatic and fell in love with its responsiveness and surprisingly tight feel. After getting my manual, i also became aware of how solid and stout the 2.4 I5 engine could be. I drove the wheels off it, and when i put her in the ditch, she would climb back out and keep on running. Living in the Texas hill country, deers have chased me into the shoulders and sides 4 times, and not even a quiver. When you shut the door, its heavy construction and robust body sounds more like a large vault door, as apposed to the tinny sound heard from Honda's and Toyota's. above all, the seats and interior were very comfortable and cushy, so long drives were never a problem. Sadly, in october 2010 my S60 met with demise when it was rear ended out into traffic and t-boned, yet i was able to walk away unscratched. In short, this is a very nice, luxurious sedan which holds its quality through the test of time.

Bad car!

by from Chicago, IL on June 6, 2010

This car was purchased used and does really bad on gas. Performance is bad and so is reliability. Comfort is alright. Handling is not so good. Volvo is not a young man's car.

Our Expert Review: 2003 Volvo S 60