2012 Volvo S60 consumer reviews

$31,300 starting MSRP
side view of 2012 S60 Volvo
Explore the 2012 S60 Volvo
Shop the 2012 S60 Volvo

This is a winner from volvo

This is a fast car with great all wheel drive system. So comfortable you can do 8 hrs easily. Sound system is great and steering wheel controls make cruising a joy. Power moon roof lets the perfect amount of air and light in for a wind in your hair feel. This car is not slow. Its straight 6 with turbo power has this a sleeper car for sure. If you opt for the polestar software upgrade for 1500.00. Youll make that a lively 350hp and 350lb ft. That mated with an impressive all wheel drive system its get up, pull your dress up and does a full haul to 60 in low 5 sec range. This is a great daily driver. Ive had my 2012 volvo s60 t6 in black for 3 yrs and just fall in love more and more with it everytime i drive it. I just did a rolling 40mph with a newer Camaro rs with the v6 which is 330 or so hp and was over 1 car length in front! She rolls out!!

Very zippy, handles well, comfortable interior

We’ve owned Volvo’s in the past and our older son has our old wagon now our younger son had the S60. They safe, reliable and when kept up go for a long time. This S60 is great for a midsize. Good backseat room, even fir adults.

3.1

Needs much work after warranty.

Big expense for numerous things needed past year 7 -all dangerous! Door locks malfunction Gas tank leak Mirrors falling off on highway PVC cracked Etc

3.0

Using oil

S60 starting to use oil and oil needs to be added every 1500 miles. Miles only92,000- was hoping to drive the car for over 200,000. Not sure I would buy another Volvo. But, My first Volvo saved my life in a car wreck.

Most stylish car I’ve ever owned

This car isn’t like the older square Volvo’s. This one is sleek, quick, and very comfortable on the inside. It turns heads when I drive up in it. I love it!

An underrated gem

I loved my s60. I drove it for almost five years and crossed the country with it several times. It is shockingly fast and sporty and has a good interior. There are a lot of blind spots to be aware of, and repair bills are astronomical, but overall I loved the car!

Roomy

Love the way it drives, stays connected to my phone each time I get in and out...which I love! The sunroof was a plus, love it!

1.9

Do not purchase

Love at first site. Hate at first repair bill after warranty and all the oil changes, timing belt, etc.DO NOT BUY! No matter what you read. I have done research after the repairs were more than the car was worth! I only deal with the dealership. They will continue to do repairs, charge you until the engine goes out! I did my research after, too late! Do not believe the reviews. Something is really wrong with the combinations of parts. They told me it was a freak accident, when it stalled for the last time before I parked it. During warranty, I didn't realize! I believed in the name. I didn't realize it because warranty masked the problem the first three. Why? I trusted the name. I am not a mechanic, I am a teacher and I was cheated by the Volvo dealer! They should not sell this model and Volvo should be ashamed!!!!

She's a beauty!

Great car I've had it for eleven months! It has plenty of power. The turbo will have you feeling like you're in a jet! This will be a nice car for a single person.

2012 Volvo S60 T5 - Beautiful Car

The 2012 Volvo S60 T5 is an upgrade from my old used 2006 Volvo S40. The Volvo S60 is a well built car. Volvo is a very safe car and the most important factor for my recent purchase.