2015 Volvo S 60

Good Purchase for a First Car

by from Lubbock, TX on September 12, 2017

I got this car for college, so I needed a car that would be safe and reliable for my 500 mile commute. I am a 6' 3" guy, so it is a little small for me but I am not driving it just a ton so it has been fine. The leather seats are comfortable and I got the one with adaptive cruise control and lane keep assist. Those are very helpful for my long drive and the adaptive cruise control will actually bring me to a complete stop. I also got the T5 version, as opposed to the T6, so it could have a little more power, but like I said, I am not driving a whole lot, so it has been fine for my needs. The back up camera takes a little getting used to but it works well once you are adjusted to the odd angle. The headlights have an automatic dimmer, so when there is oncoming traffic it will automatically turn on the low beams, which is also immensely helpful. All in all, I would definitely buy it again but I am going to get something bigger after college, but that is just my opinion.

Love this car! Its a real head turner!

by from Idaho Falls, ID on August 11, 2017

This car is so awesome. Super fast, very comfortable, and I get compliments on how awesome it looks all of the time!

Most attractive/reliable/practical car I've owned!

by from San Diego, CA on July 28, 2017

This car has exceeded my expectations! I was searching for a smaller car to replace my 2001 Highlander for almost 8 months and could not commit to any of the other 40 or so cars that I entertained. As soon as I put this one in drive while testing it, I knew it was the one! My only complaints are with the lack of leg room in the back and the storage space under the stereo where things fall out of when I make sharp turns.

Very safe fast fun comfortable affordable car

by from Oceanside, CA on July 28, 2017

This is the greatest car I ever owned including paorsche and lotus and jaguar. It's predictable handling very good acceleration and safety features that help avoid accidents due to driver error...it helps me be a better safer driver. The excellent seat support keeps fatigue and back pain down during long waits in traffic. The styling is simply clean and elegant not overstated but very balanced and aesthetically pleasing. The performance is crisp and predictabable at high speeds and cornering is precise and accurate making this car fun to drive.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Excellent sport sedan - T6

by from WILMINGTON, NC on July 19, 2017

The S60 T6 has a potent turbocharged and supercharged engine, aggressive stance, luxurious interior, comfortable but supportive seats, a well thought out user interface, loaded with technology and is very efficient - just the complete package of a car! Great value in the entry luxury sedan segment and a viable alternative to the 3-series, etc.

Volvo #1

by from waltham, ma on July 18, 2017

We liked the Volvo S60 white but ended up buying a saville gray S60 2014. It had less mileage and was smoke free. It's our first Volvo and we love! Thanks to Cars.com we were able to compare and find the car we love.
Not Rated Reliability

Volvo #4 - 2015 S60 T5

by from on April 30, 2017

Volvos are definitely an "acquired taste." Never considered them until we had teenagers; hence, the first S40. And when some knucklehead runs a red light & T-bones your 17-year-old, & your 17-year-old walks away unhurt, you buy another one (the second S40). Then Mom decides she likes the Passion Red V70 R-Design with 18" wheels (why did they drop the 300-HP engine??)...Volvo #3. The 2015 S60 sits on the same platform. Interior is much the same. Most comfortable seats of any car we've driven, including M-B, BMW & Audi. Performance is solid & more than adequate for daily commuting (would have liked a T6, but none available at our price). Excellent visibility. AWD is a definite plus. Purchased CPO with 150 miles on the odometer & 5+ years on the warranty. The S60 is handsome, but not flashy, & just a little different from the rest of the crowd. Retired the second S40 at 121,000 miles. Expecting nothing less from its replacement.

2015 S60 Owner

by from Tujunga, CA on April 6, 2017

I really like my S60, however Volvo should work on their navigation system to allow better zomming and the ability to move the map around. Also using a dial to spell the numbers or letters - well this is time consuming - just not the best naviation - but beats no navigation system. Same for radio controls. Accura's navigatin system is superior in these ways. Everything else is great! Comfort and the style is WAY improved from the older "boxy" looking Volvos.

Glad I purchased my first Volvo

by from Connecticut on March 14, 2017

I had been researching for several months before I made my final choice and purchased my first Volvo. .Love, love, love!

Best car I've owned.

by from Spring Hill, FL on March 6, 2017

Love my Volvo. There a few small things I'd change but overall I have it 5 stars. Rides great, it is pretty quick and the exterior is beautiful.

Our Expert Review: 2015 Volvo S 60