Model Details

2013 Volvo XC60 Consumer Reviews

Average based on 14 reviews

Awesome Vehicle

by from Chicago,IL on April 10, 2013

I was pretty much set on 2013 BMW X3, but once I took an extensive test drive - I changed my mind. Here is why: excellent warranty, comfortable ride, great handling, very powerful engine (turbo), head turning exterior and of course Volvo-like safety features - for very reasonable price. If you can bypass the "status factor" (you know what I mean :) and trust your gut - this car will not disappoint.

Great car!

by from Atlanta, GA on November 9, 2012

My new XC60 is an excellent buy. Roomy enough for 3 kids in the back seat and comfortable to drive. Only drawback is that acceleration is sluggish. Decent gas mileage and I love the safety features.

Excellent vehicle

by from Va on July 22, 2013

The XC60 is an awesome vehicle. Purchased a 2013 T6 Platimum in Jan 13. Impressed with "clean" interior layout and roomy interior. Power is great. Exterior styling is most appealing. Looked at Audi, BMW, JEEP, LEXUS, and Benz. Glad I made best choice. Volvo has the most comfortable seating of any vehicle I've ever driven.

this is a great car so far

by from bradford woods pa on August 22, 2012

ive had my 2012 xc60 r design for almost a year now. the car is by far the most powerful car ive ever owned. the front seats have been a joy. the back load area is more than enough for our needs. this thing is a dream in the snow and ice. there have been few issues, mostly due to dealer. overall, this is a great car and highly recomended.

2103 Volve XC60 T6 AWD

by from on August 12, 2015

Had the car for almost 3 years. Wonderful!! comfort, high performance and reliable. Will definitely recommend it to my friends.

Great Vehicle

by from Chicago area on February 4, 2013

.We looked into the Audi, Subaru, and BMW and found the XC60 offered more room and amenities for the price of the luxury brands mentioned and much more luxury than the Subaru. Overall-Very pleased

Impressed by consumption

by from Mantova, Italy on November 12, 2012

I drive my XC60 D5 R-Design since 5 months and I am impressed by the consumption which is between 7 and 7,5 lts p. 100 km. Good performance, I would recommend it

great car

by from Southbury Ct on August 10, 2013

I love my new Volvo! It drives like a dream, handles just as well as my Volvo XC70 . Lots of great space in the back storage, plenty of room in the front and back seat area. The interior design is elegant.

Handles like a sports car

by from Aventura, FL on November 6, 2015

My wife and I love driving our R Design. What a great car. Long trips are never tiring. . . The car drives like a dream, The design is beautiful inside & out. Sport mode fantastic! Dealership & service, great!

Great car - exceeds expectations

by from Eastern Virginia on December 8, 2012

My XC60 T6 Platinum is a great car - quiet, plenty of power and very comfortable on long road trips. The driver's and front passenger's seats are surprisingly comfortable, and really appreciated on long trips. The XC60 is the best car I have ever owned.