2013 Volvo Xc 70

2013 XC70

by from Omaha Nebraska on September 16, 2012

My wife and I drove several cars before we bought the XC-70. I have had 3 Saabs before and 1 Volvo. This car is the T6 and has power when you need it quickly. I noticed very little turbo lag and is actually doing better than the mileage reported on the sticker, 24.8 mpg. at 77 mph. We just took it to Colorado in the high altitude 10,500 and went right up carrying a full load and 2 bikes on a rear hitch which we installed in less than 2 hours. Overall very impressed with the driving and performance. Very smooth and quite ride.

Great car!

by from Chicago on December 9, 2012

Had the xc70 for a month. Great all around and really really happy with purchase! Have a T6 Platinum with comfort package. Engine is great and the car interior is relaxing and quiet.

Everything and more in this car

by from Columbia,SC on September 24, 2013

XC70 is one of the smoothest rides for a small SUV. This Volvo has everything plus on it, from the sound system, comfort and safety features. If you are thinking about a small SUV this is it. I am sold on this vehicle. Best in the CLASS.

Pleasure to drive

by from st petersurg, fl on April 11, 2017

very smooth ride, handles well, enjoy the safety rating, actually fits my Irish Wolfhound!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Volvo XC 70

by from Stuart Florida on March 29, 2017

Fantastic car for someone who appreciates a variety of attributes. Solid as a tank but smooth as silk. Car like ride but capable off road. Not super fast but quick enough and super comfortable front seats makes this car capable of cruising across the country. Lots of cargo space with fold flat seats. High ground clearance and over 6' from the front seat backs to the tailgate makes it perfect for back country car camping.

Very safe, comfortable and stylish.

by from Salem, OR on March 14, 2017

This is my fifth Volvo and I am a Volvo fan for life. They are unique, safe and comfortable. Since buying my first Volvo in 1976, I have had no major repair issues and only normal wear and tear items to deal with.

Extremely Comfortable Great Performance

by from Colorado Springs, CO on September 24, 2013

2013 Volvo XC70 Premium T6 Polestar Extremely Comfortable Great Performance. The extra performance from the Polestar upgrade makes this not only a comfortable ride but fast. MPG is 21/26.7 about 23mpg mixed with spirited driving. The only few downsides; transmission is a bit shifty, storage in the cab is a bit lacking, a sunglasses tray, and other accessibles.

Our Expert Review: 2013 Volvo Xc 70

Similar Models

Select up to three models to compare with the 2013 volvo xc70

You have selected maximum of 3 cars

Remove one of these cars to add others or compare the below cars now.