2007 Volvo Xc 90

this car is great for large families

by on September 18, 2017

this car is great for large families or peace of mind for your child by making sure they have a strong safe car.
Not Rated Reliability

Great Car!

by from Amherst, MA on September 9, 2017

This car is my first SUV and it met all my expectations; it's rugged and very stable on any road terrain, has enough space for my family and the entertainment system takes boredom away while on a long trip.

Very Reliable and Comfortable

by from Lancaster, PA on August 30, 2017

I loved my XC90! The only reason I traded it for a new XC90 was because as we are getting older and I wanted the new safety features. My car had over 120,000 miles and the only thing I ever had to do was general maintenance. Service department was excellent. Everything about the Volvo experience was and is excellent!

Great family car.

by from Doylestown, PA on August 14, 2017

I love this vehicle for the family...A little of a gas hog. VOLVOs are great safe vehicle's although a little pricey to fix.

I love VOLVOs

by from Doylestown, PA on August 12, 2017

This car has met all of my expectations. I think that I don't need that big of a truck for my small family of three.

2007 Volvo XC90-Safest SUV Made

by from Spring Hill,FL on August 8, 2017

Great car,2nd owner for 3 years...Many extra's including 3rd row seating, child booster seats,side air bags, heated front seats,dual transmission,locking roof rack,new Firestone tires and more...Great used car for the money!

Great car

by from Erie, Pa on July 22, 2017

This car is not that good on gas, but it is all you can want in a car in the northeast. In the winter time, it is almost impossible to get stuck in snow. Repairs can be expensive.

Safest car on the market

by from Michigan on July 12, 2017

Car is beautiful and safe. Best family car out there, right behind Honda Odyssey. There is a built in booster seat even in the middle seat!

Go everywhere car

by from Broomfield, CO on July 10, 2017

I treated my XC90 like a truck and a luxury vehicle. I used it for work and travel. It was great on the open road. I put on 90,000+miles on the car. I also maintained the car. Great investment. I have a new XC90.

Trustworthy Vehicle

by from Marlborough, CT on July 6, 2017

I love my Volvo for an SUV you feel like your driving a car. It handles extremely well and there's plenty of room in the rear for my 3 large dogs. It's never given me any mechanical problems.

Our Expert Review: 2007 Volvo Xc 90