2018 Volvo Xc 90

Fantastic vehicle!

by on October 6, 2017

I love this SUV! Most comfortable one I have ever driven. It is exactly what I was looking for in a car.

Best. Car. Ever.

by from on September 9, 2017

This is the most amazing car I have ever owned! It's definitely smarter than I am and takes luxury to a whole new level.

Awesome Car XC90

by from Margate on August 27, 2017

XC90 is all my needs. Big inside 07 seats, comfort and safety safety ever! Volvo is really nice car.

Spectacular

by from Lake Charles, LA on September 30, 2017

Tremendous upgrade from previous model. Can't find a fault as of yet. Have had other SUVs in the past from other more expensive companies. Over rated. The Volvo comes equiped with all the bells and whistles and drives just as well without fault for significantly less. Extremely happy.

Dream car

by from Chicago, il on October 10, 2017

Best of all the cars I ever had. Amazing sports car and suv all in one. One recommendation i have is to get the optional air suspension package a must have option. I really enjoy the ride and handling like a sports car. Volvo outdid them self?s well done Volvo!

I love it

by from Crystal lake on September 14, 2017

Great car comfortable I highly recommend it to everybody we love it Excellent car very elegant and style you should buy one for your family or for yourself

Love my XC90

by from Seattle, WA on September 20, 2017

I just purchased my first Volvo, an XC90 T6 Inscription after test-driving some other luxury SUVs. I have to say I am more than impressed with the interior quality (very luxurious and plush) the overall exterior appearance (XCs were redesigned for 2016) and ride quality. From its' HUDs to self-autonomous driving this is a commuter's dream but it also has a very smooth ride. You can adjust the ride from Comfort to Offroad to Dynamic (sportier driving) and watch the car raise and lower via the air suspension. The interior technology surpasses all competitors in my humble opinion. Your kids can stream their favorite movies etc thanks to the updated 4G LTE connectivity through AT&T. There is also an integrated middle booster seat. The back row is convenient, although more apt to carry smaller passengers (kids) for the long haul. The performance doesn't quite meet up to it's German competitors, but for the price the XC90 is an excellent choice.

Satisfied driver; feeling safe!

by on October 10, 2017

I purchased my Volvo because i was in need of a vehicle that sat higher off the ground and provided plenty of legroom for myself and those passenger that would have to sit behind me. As an empty nester it is great for just my wife and I or if the grandkids are visiting. This vehicle was designed with the driver and passengers in mind.

Uses car for Havingfun

Great ride

by from Wellesley, ma on October 13, 2017

Great ride very smooth and picks up speed nicely. The safety features in the car are incredible.