2018 Volvo Xc 90

All Reviews

by from Rochester, NY on December 3, 2017

I test drove a few of the major luxury SUVs... Q7, QX60, Acura MWD and the Volvo came out on top. It beat the Q7 on price and the styling and usability were much nicer than the Acura and the Infinity. I've been only driving the car for a week, but I love the automated safety controls that come standard on this vehicle. The screen based controls are very nice can the On Call app that controls starting the car and locking the doors, etc. is hard to beat. For the money this is best car in it's class.

by on October 10, 2017

I purchased my Volvo because i was in need of a vehicle that sat higher off the ground and provided plenty of legroom for myself and those passenger that would have to sit behind me. As an empty nester it is great for just my wife and I or if the grandkids are visiting. This vehicle was designed with the driver and passengers in mind.

by from Lake Charles, LA on September 30, 2017

Tremendous upgrade from previous model. Can't find a fault as of yet. Have had other SUVs in the past from other more expensive companies. Over rated. The Volvo comes equiped with all the bells and whistles and drives just as well without fault for significantly less. Extremely happy.

by from Naples, Florida on November 24, 2017

Comfortable, classy, and a pleasure to drive. The safety features, voice activation, and iPad controls are next generation. Surprisingly good gas mileage for a vehicle this size. Volvo rocks, have a look.

by from on September 9, 2017

This is the most amazing car I have ever owned! It's definitely smarter than I am and takes luxury to a whole new level.

by from Delray Beach,FL on November 22, 2017

I chose this vehile for is gteat style ans safetu features. I looked at other SUV's BMW, Audi and Mercedes. I chose Volvo and am glad I did

by from New Bern on March 21, 2018

After years of shopping for the perfect luxury car, I landed with the XC90. I could not be more pleased with everything about this car. It is smarter than me....but I will figure it all out. It is stunning inside and out.

by from Phila, PA on October 26, 2017

As background, I have owned multiple top-of-the-line Mercedes, Lexus, Range Rovers. The XC90 (6 cyl- Inscription) is a huge leap forward both in technology and its combination with style and performance. I have read reviews that criticise its acceleration, however for any reasonable driver the XC90 is more than adequate. The only possible complaint is that with so much technology, it is best suited for a PhD, but if one is patient all the bells and whistles they can be understood and fully incorporated in your everyday use within 2 weeks. Now I am looking forward to getting a 2018-19 S90 which has 5 inches of additional legroom (I was used to the Lexus 600Lh).

by from Chicago, il on October 10, 2017

Best of all the cars I ever had. Amazing sports car and suv all in one. One recommendation i have is to get the optional air suspension package a must have option. I really enjoy the ride and handling like a sports car. Volvo outdid them self?s well done Volvo!

by from Margate on August 27, 2017

XC90 is all my needs. Big inside 07 seats, comfort and safety safety ever! Volvo is really nice car.