Just a great group of people here. Great experience!
Nicest truck I’ve ever owned
by T shaw from Jacksonville,Fl
January 12, 2019
This truck has more usb and power points than u can use . It does not ride like a truck even being a 4-wheel drive. The radio is smarter than me but give me time. In my opinion you can’t go wrong with this truck
Had a good experience at Lux Auto and Billy Mish as the salesman Having a good amount of knowledge on every vehicle we looked at. No pressure, friendly, courteous, and did whatever it took to please the customer. I got a little more truck than what I needed but the deal was in my price range and I really liked what I saw and the few extras that made the sale final. I'm enjoying it alot and will deal with him in the future. Thanks Bill and good luck.
The Tahoe meets all of my needs! First off, it is reliable!! It is also a great value as it retains such a great resale value throughout it’s lifetime. It is the best fit for my tall body type. It’s comfortable for the whole family! It’s versatile for commuting or road trips or towing camper or boats! This Tahoe can be used for everything and trusted to do its job!!
There is plenty of room in this car. There are great features and everything is amazing. The downfalls I've found are that there's no auto-up button for the window and no mute for the radio. I'll get used of it soon though.
This car has been everything! I wanted a vehicle I could feel safe in and would get me where ever I needed with out a problem. It has all wheel drive which is great in the state I live in. It has plenty of room and it’s very sleek inside. I’m so happy I made this purchase.
Bought a 2017 LT Equinox AWD in 2019
1) Quieter than CRV (5)
2) Braking is smoother than CRV (5)
3) Engines about equivalent (4)
4) Anti-lock brake on snow/ice condition better than CRV (5)
5) Mylink does not allow installing Carplay - worse than CRV (3) - have to rely on my wife's i-phone on a trip. I will give CRV a (4)
6) Back seat cannot recline - CRV reclines by ~2 inches (3) - only if I have to sit in the back
7) Reliability - TBD (CRV's battery died after 3.5 yrs)
8) Value: I paid ~$27 K in 2015 for a new CRV with AWD and ~$16K for this used Equinox (7400 miles) almost like new. I have been impressed except for the Carplay availability.
My truck has been very good 2 me. Along with sentimental value, mechanically she's a gem! 5 speed manual tranny is strong. Towed many boats and campers. Have only replaced clutch twice! Still a baby with only 190,000 miles. Plan to get a few more hundred thousand.
2017 Malibu- his car is a safety hazard a piece of junk that is not reliable. Have had to put in the shop after only 6 months, five times, yes five times. This is a first for me, even my previous used cars I have never had to have repaired after 6 months. Chevy has made a lemon in the Malibu look up the reviews on this not just me venting a legitimate lemon.
* Title, other fees, and incentives are not included in this calculation, which is an estimate only. Monthly payment estimates are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent a financing offer from the seller. Other taxes may apply.
The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the seller or other third
parties; Cars.com is not responsible for the accuracy of such information. Cars.com provides
service and materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or
See our terms of service for more details.