375 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Maplecrest Ford from DealerRater.com
  • This is our third vehicle from Maplecrest

Maplecrest and our salesman James Skuraton were professional, courteous and got me the car I wanted at the price I wanted to pay. This is our third car from Maplecrest and I would recommend them.

We are so happy to hear about your experience with Maplecrest Ford here on Cars.com! Thank you very much for letting others know what kind of dealership Maplecrest Ford of Mendham is! Enjoy you Ford and many happy miles to you!

• Top Notch Service
    May 23, 2017

great experience ~ from the Time I walked in Door- Highly Recommend them Mickey was informative about my Vehicle and gave me all Info i Needed

• James Skuraton is helpful and honest
    May 17, 2017

Maplecrest Ford of Mendham

Thank you very much for the 5 star review and for your kind words about Maplecrest and James! Enjoy your new Ford and we hope to see you very soon.

This is the second car purchased from Maplecrest Ford in 3 years. Both times were a pleasure, but James made this experience seamless. He did everything in his power to make sure that we continued purchasing our Fords from them, and came through on every promise made. There was no pressure, but great follow up - a great attribute in a salesperson! I recommend Maplecrest Ford and especially James for anyone looking to purchase a fine American automobile!

• Maplecrest Ford, Mendham, NJ

Everyone with whom I came into contact was most courteous and accommodating.

Everyone with whom I came into contact was most courteous and accommodating.

Bernadette, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Excellent Service

My buying experience was outstanding. The service department is fantastic, I love my Ford Escape and the service Maplecrest Ford provides.

Thank you Eileen for the 5 star review of Maplecrest Ford of Mendham Sales and Service departments. Drive safe and see you soon.

• We had a great experience
    May 13, 2017

Maplecrest Ford of Mendham

This was not like any other dealer. There was no stress and the typical car sales man trying to push you into something you didn't want to do. Mick was a very nice man and took his time with us to show us all of the features of the car. Even the upper management were very nice during all of the paper work that you had to co through. I will definitely go back there for another car when it is type. I would also recommend friends and family. Thank you so much for a great experience, Lisa and Chris Shay

Maplecrest Ford of Mendham

Lisa and Chris, It is our pleasure to provide you with a stress free car bying experience. Thank you for choosing Maplecrest and for the recommendations. Drive safe and see you soon.

• Used car purchase at Maplecrest Ford

I was completely satisfied with my recent purchase at Maplecrest Ford. They were professional & honest.

Thank you Renee for taking the time to review Maplecrest on Cars.com. Enjoy you Vehicle and see you soon.

• Maplecresr

Best part of service is the manager ,Jim Kane Jim does a great job. Knows the business and how to deal with the customers

Vincent, thanks for the great star-rating! At Maplecrest Ford of Mendham, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• No pressure, great easy experience
    May 4, 2017

Maplecrest Ford of Mendham

Thank you Justin for the stellar 5 star review of Maplecrest. Drive safe and hope to see you soon.

Just bought a brand new Ford F-150. Couldn't be happier with the truck and my experience with James and Maplecrest. James was great! He provided a no pressure great buying environment and helped me get the exact truck I wanted. I would highly recommend going in and seeing James and the team at Maplecrest if you are in the market for a new vehicle.

• my 2017 mustang gt

everything about buying a car from maplecrest ford was great!

Thank you Brian for taking the time to review Maplecrest on Cars.com and for giving us 5 stars!

everything about buying a car from maplecrest ford was great!