Kingstowne Motorcars

Friday 9:00am–6:30pm
Saturday 9:00am–6:30pm
Sunday 12:00pm–5:00pm
(571) 383-3943 (571) 383-3943

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Kingstowne Motorcars from DealerRater.

So A couple of months ago I bought a Maserati from...

So A couple of months ago I bought a Maserati from kingstowne motorcars which by far was the best auto buying experience I’ve had. These guys are very professional and they actually do good business. I recommend them anytime. Just ask for Ali when you walk in and the rest will be history.

BMW M4

Very easy and quick great car great customer service they took care of everything and even helped us find a better finance option than we walked in with!

Love my Maserati. Car is in excellent condition. They are...

Love my Maserati. Car is in excellent condition. They are very responsive, professional. Great service and products at this dealership. Would definitely recommend this shop.

I had a great experience at Kingstowne MotorCars during...

I had a great experience at Kingstowne MotorCars during my recent purchase of a pre-owned Audi A3. The whole process was transparent and without unexpected surprises (including the quality of my new-to-me vehicle and the valuation of my trade-in), and the staff were all friendly and welcoming (shoutout especially to Billy, Patrick, and all the technicians in the parts/repairs shop out back--thanks, guys!). I would absolutely recommend Kingstowne MotorCars.

buying cars made simple

I recently bought a Audi A5 sportback for my daughters 16th surprise birthday, so i was on a specific time frame and a 1000 mile delivery on the car . Price was good , Ali and Ed handled it with no problem. Thanks for making this special day even better for my daughter and developing life long customers.

EXCELLENT! Hassle Free

This is the best company , I bought a BMW 425I, Ali the salesman took good care of me, he was patience, answer all my questions, return calls when I needed questions answer. I would truly recommend Kingstowne Motorcars

Mercedes 350 GLE

The entire members of this company are awesome. Ali and Billy are just too much. They love what they do and to make customer happy. They are genuine and customer friendly.

Excellent experience

I recently bought a BMW 4 series from Kingstowne Motorcars. Ali was great. He quickly handled all paperwork and ensured that the car was prepped for me. Kingstowne is a no haggle, no stress dealership. I'll buy my next vehicle from Ali. Thank you.

Excellent! Hassle Free

This is a good place for find my favorite car. Staffs is...

This is a good place for find my favorite car. Staffs is friendly. I like this place and the service is good. Mr Ben is friendly for service