Auto Quest

Call This Dealer

Used

• Amazing experience
    March 7, 2015

I first found Auto Quest on cars.com and was nervous about visiting an independent dealer. After seeing the reviews, I thought I would give them a try..., and I'm glad I did. Zac and Craig were extremely professional, and directed me to a gorgeous Lexus RX 350 that met my needs for comfort and luxury. The price was great, and they gave me a fair offer on my trade in as well. The sales process was easy, and it took me maybe 30 minutes tops to close the deal and be on my way. I will definitely be back for my next car, and will be sending my friends their way as well.

Excellent service and experience
    February 8, 2018

Just bought a beautiful new Audi from Auto Quest. The boys down there did an amazing job all the way through the sales process. Both sales and finan...ce were buttoned up and great to deal with. I would and will buy again from this group. Amazing selection of high end cars to choose from. Hassle free negotiation and easy paperwork made it a breeze. Thanks Dom for the ride!!

All smiles
    February 8, 2018

When it comes to buying a car from a dealership its all about who can do the most for you. These guys did it all! I had already committed to another c...ar and dealership out of state, but came to auto quest to check out the same model car I would be flying out of state to purchase. I had never actually seen an Audi Rs5 and there where only 3 for sale in WA state at the time. I wanted to physically see an Rs5 before i put cash down and flew out of state. Best move i could have made. It turns out my dream car was in my back yard. But what really made the difference, and made me purchase the car that very same day was what these guys could do for me. They made me an offer i couldn't refuse. They beat the other dealerships interest rate by 50%!! And not to mention they sold me a car of the highest quality. I couldnt be happier. Any maintenance needs the vehicle has they will do at a 1/3 the price of a normal dealership. Im bringing my Rs5 back in next week because they threw in a exterior detail with a ceramic coat finish with the purchase! And there giving me a loner car while the Rs5 is detailed. To sum it up, these guys killed it! Purchasing from Auto Quest is the best car buying experience I've ever had. Now im part of the family. And will be a customer for life.

2016 Acura RLX
    February 7, 2018

BEST experience I've ever had buying a car in my life! They are very professional, not pushy, and get you exactly what you need. The entire staff is a...mazing and every time I needed to stop in I was always greeted and left with a smile on my face. I will be buying all my cars in the future from here!

2007 lexus is 250 AWD
    February 1, 2018

DOM the salesmen was GREAT,i give him a 10 +,I got a realy good price,super clean car,and they let me test drive alone with no pressure

Cathy Bill
    December 13, 2017

We went in to look at a car test drove it and liked it we sat down to talk to Martin and a few minutes later another employee came over after not mor...e then 2 minutes an told us if were were interested in buying the car we should do it now because another couple had just walked in and wanted to test drive it . I looked at him and said we just started talking he kept up the pressure and I told him to just let the other couple drive it but he still put the pressure on us to buy it now Cawe got up and left told them to sell it to the other couple . Never have we ever gotten that kind of pressure was so disappointed!

Don't honor the price listed.
    October 6, 2017

I asked about a car they had listed. They said it was a mistake and they can't give me that car for that price. Waste of my time.

E 350 coupe.
    July 25, 2017

This was the best car purchase I've ever made. The no haggle is because the cars are extremely well priced. Brandon the sales rep was was low key an...d professional. He did a walk around on the phone with me since I live 100 miles away. When I arrived to look over the car he was spot on! The deal was effortless and the car was well detailed. If you are looking for a luxury used car I recommend this company.

helpful easy spot
    November 12, 2016

These guys make the car buying experience easy and non-overwhelming. I like just stopping in every few months and talking about options. Thanks Craig ...and Zak!

2013 Porsche 911
    October 26, 2016

Contacted AutoQuest by email and told them that my wife and I were planning on driving to Seattle to check out the 2013 Porsche 911 they listed on Ca...rs.com. We met with General Manager Zac Ohlsen who showed the car to us. He was very polite and answered the few questions I had. There was no pressure to buy at any time. Zac told me where to go to test drive the 911 and it was a perfect place . The road was straight for a half to three quarter of a mile and I just laid it on the accelerator. I told Zac what price I would be comfortable at and he printed out a price sheet. It was a little more than what I was willing to pay but a lot less than the listed amount on Cars.com.

Auto Quest