Auto Quest

52 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 16, 2019

For anyone looking at a used quality car you need to visit auto quest. The staff is great, they care about your needs, and give you the time to make your... own decision. Hands down best car purchasing experience for new or seasoned car buyers.

December 21, 2018

Excellent customer experience and service, Great selection of luxury vehicles. Very friendly staff and not pushy at all. Ask for kevin hes your man for... sales!

• September 29, 2018

I always come to AutoQuest when buying a pre-owned car because they carry a variety of quality luxury vehicles in great condition. I recently made my... 3rd purchase with them. My 2 previous Lexus RXs lasted me a long time with no major problems which is why I returned to upgrade my car here. Way better prices than other dealerships for a better product which has proven to be of lasting quality. We also love the look and feel of the atmosphere here. Dom was awesome to work, great follow up to any questions. Zeek ensures we had the best interest rate. We feel great about our purchase! See you again in 3-5 years when I’m itching for another upgrade! :) Thanks so much.

October 15, 2018

My experience with Auto Quest was smooth from start to finish. I worked with Kevin to get into a beautiful BMW and took it home within 2 hours. They had... the vehicle ready out front for me to test drive, let me drive solo, and didn’t tell me when to be back. In the finance department, Scott helped me out with a fair loan offer. Overall, the selection at Auto Quest is top shelf. The cars sell themselves. I didn’t feel pushed into anything. All my questions were answered honestly. I recommend doing business with them!

September 5, 2018

They have really good deals .. nice cars. Especially for the new drivers. If you’re looking for a starter car this is definitely the place to go... .

Jonathan, Thanks for the kind review. Let us know if we can help in the future.

August 16, 2018

I didn’t buy the car, but the dealership was very helpful and the car was in great condition. I would shop here in the future.

Thanks Tyler! We look forward to helping you in the future.

July 24, 2018

I loved this place! Vera was extremely friendly, kind and knowledgeable. I especially appreciated the fact that when she didn’t know when he answers... she didn’t make it up she went and looked it up. The selection of high quality cars was amazing and before we left we had a written quote With all the costs so if we wanted to come back we were all set to go. We didn’t buy a car there but I will make sure to go there the next time I am looking for a car.

July 3, 2018

top notch experience. they called me about 20 seconds after sending an info request. saw the car the next day, no pressure, cool atmosphere, friendly... people, car was better than advertised at a fair price. Purchase took almost no time, paperwork was simple, and plates/title/registration refund arrived quickly . I would give them more stars if I could, happy customer

February 8, 2018

Just bought a beautiful new Audi from Auto Quest. The boys down there did an amazing job all the way through the sales process. Both sales and finance... were buttoned up and great to deal with. I would and will buy again from this group. Amazing selection of high end cars to choose from. Hassle free negotiation and easy paperwork made it a breeze. Thanks Dom for the ride!!

February 8, 2018

When it comes to buying a car from a dealership its all about who can do the most for you. These guys did it all! I had already committed to another car... and dealership out of state, but came to auto quest to check out the same model car I would be flying out of state to purchase. I had never actually seen an Audi Rs5 and there where only 3 for sale in WA state at the time. I wanted to physically see an Rs5 before i put cash down and flew out of state. Best move i could have made. It turns out my dream car was in my back yard. But what really made the difference, and made me purchase the car that very same day was what these guys could do for me. They made me an offer i couldn't refuse. They beat the other dealerships interest rate by 50%!! And not to mention they sold me a car of the highest quality. I couldnt be happier. Any maintenance needs the vehicle has they will do at a 1/3 the price of a normal dealership. Im bringing my Rs5 back in next week because they threw in a exterior detail with a ceramic coat finish with the purchase! And there giving me a loner car while the Rs5 is detailed. To sum it up, these guys killed it! Purchasing from Auto Quest is the best car buying experience I've ever had. Now im part of the family. And will be a customer for life.