2258 reviews

2258 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Walker Ford from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• January 2, 2018

Driving to A Clearwater car dealership was not originally planned, but stopping at Walker Ford turned out to be a great decision. From start to finish,... David Manning was pleasant and knowledgeable, guiding us through all the options available, to find us , just the right SUV , giving us the perfect fit , for our needs ! Harry Rumberger helped us navigate the financial end of our purchase, smoothly and efficiently, helping us avoid the potential stress , of a new car purchase. Thank you, to The team at Waker Ford , this has been by far the best experience we’ve ever had , purchasing a new vehicle !!

October 22, 2018

Shawna is by far the best out there! She helped me out when no else could. She worked her magic and got me the car of my dreams. She was so good to work... with and all I had to was come in and look at the car and she handled the rest of it. And then I came in the next day and all i had to do was give up my old truck and sign a few papers (you know the deal) and I drove away in a brand new car! Thank you Shawna for everything you have done and i couldn???t be more thrilled to drive in style now!!!!

October 19, 2018

I highly recommend Walker Ford. With Kevin Jewel and Mike Blankenship, my sale experience was happy and completely problem free. Kevin perfectly understood... my likes and dislikes. He was able comprehended exactly what I wanted and ensured my needs were met. Every employee that I met, from the cashiers to the after market representative, made me feel like family.

October 17, 2018

Been buying or taking my cars to Walker ford forever over 15years That should say it all. Always had great service and follow up. How come

Thanks for the review, John! We're grateful for the trust you have in our staff to take care of your vehicle and maintenance needs. We'll se...e you again next time!

October 17, 2018

I missed owning a SUV. Shawna Hargett is a complete professional. She listened and grasped what I wanted and she tirelessly endeavored to ensure that my... desires were fulfilled. Shawna succeeded! She is extremely knowledgeable of Ford products. She matched me with a beautiful 2018 Edge. Harry Rumberger sealed the deal by finding the best financing to fit my budget. Professionalism and customer service was exhibited all around! Walker Ford is great!

Walker Ford

Thanks for the great review, and thanks again for choosing to work with us in finding your new SUV! We are glad you were able to find the new Edge, an...d we hope you enjoy it for a long time to come. Have a fantastic day!

October 12, 2018

We recommend Walker Ford, especially after buying this fourth vehicle from them. My husband John initially spoke to Shawna Hargett who worked very hard... to satisfy the list of features he wanted on the 2018 Explorer Limited we bought Wednesday. I met Shawna when we sat down to sign the papers for purchase. She could not have been lovelier. She is efficient and that made the ordeal so much better, and she obviously enjoys her work, her company, and her customers. I really can't say I have met anyone more positive, more gracious, more accommodating. She led us to believe we could call her for any issue relating to our car, even if we wanted her to make our service appointments. Dealing with such a friendly happy person has made me see Walker Ford in a much more positive light. I would recommend Shawna's services to any of my friends or family. Yesterday I was in an accident and asked Shawna to email me a bill of sale that I could email to my insurance company. True to her word, it was done in ten minutes. I am certain that she will be glad to handle any problem we throw her way. Today I told Shawna that we had to get the insurance company to pay for the body work repairs to the damage from the wreck I got into yesterday. She told me I could ask the insurance company to let Walker Ford be the company to do the work. She told me they had the best service around. It seems the mark of a really good employee is someone who doesn't miss an opportunity to promote her company. I also wanted to tell you what a positive experience we had next sitting down with the representative in Walker Ford's finance department. Harry Rumberger is a lovely man with a very cool sense of humor. That is a quality my husband and I really appreciate. Once again, Harry is efficient and so pleasant to be with that it was no chore to buy our car. I highly recommend both Shawna and Harry for their good work, good attitude, and pleasant personalities. They give Walker Ford a really good name. After Harry completed our loan paperwork Shawna showed us several very helpful features on our car. She had me sit in the driver's seat, so it was easy to learn and not be overwhelmed with the rich assortment of tasks the car performs. I feel my husband and I had an A+++ experience at Walker Ford.

Walker Ford

This is such a wonderful review to read! Thank you so much for taking the time to go into detail about just how accommodating our staff was for you! W...e are very proud to have such great employees and wonderful customers, such as yourself! We look forward to working with you again for any auto need!

October 9, 2018

Keith treated us like family from the moment we walked in. No high pressure sales techniques, just honesty, integrity and friendliness. Best car buying... experience I've ever had.

Walker Ford

Thanks for taking the time to share your positive feedback with us! we're thrilled to hear that Keith was able to provide you with such a great car bu...ying experience. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit! Thanks again!

October 9, 2018

over the years i have bought several vehicles here ---always a good experience---- my choice of trucks has always been ford since 1969, 2016 f150 my ride... now

Walker Ford

Thanks for the great feedback on your previous experiences with us! We truly value your business and look forward to seeing you again on your next vis...it!

October 9, 2018

The whole experience was great! Everyone was super friendly and helpful and made everything run as quickly and smoothly as possible. And my new car rocks!

Walker Ford

That's great to hear, Sierra, we're glad you're loving your new ride! It was a pleasure working with you, and we hope we can do so again in the future...!

October 8, 2018

I just purchased my 3rd new 2018 Ford vehicle from Walker Ford. I traded a 2016 Ford Fusion SE for a 2018 Ford Focus Titanium for my son. I was once... again provided the greatest customer care and service by every employee I came in contact with. Even the employees that had nothing to do with the purchase took time to greet me and made sure I was being waited on. Every aspect of the purchase was handled with the utmost professional care and courtesy. Once again this dealership hit a home run for me and my family. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle. Once again, great job and thank you.

Walker Ford

Mark, we had a wonderful time working with you and getting your sons new vehicle. We appreciate doing business with you, thank you very much for allow...ing us to do so. We hope your son loves his new Focus, and we hope he takes great care of it. If you or him ever need any other help, please reach out and let us know!