Steven Kia

144 reviews

• February 24, 2017

From start to finish I felt right at home. I was already in the Kia family, but traded because of size. Was treated with the utmost respect and was made... comfortable till paperwork was finished. I love my new Optima and Max Solomon and Micheal the sales manger , and Matt in finance were really wonderful. Thank you Steven Kia for the wonderful car buying experience!

November 10, 2018

Nate, was a great salesman and was very patient and not pushy!!! Finance team work different scenarios to get us close to where we wanted to be!!!

October 22, 2018

I just wanted to say thank you to Michael and Nate for helping me with my recent purchase. They really worked hard to help me. This is a great dealership... with great people.

September 12, 2018

I have been a long-time customer of Steven Kia, but will never darken their doorstep again. I have purchased FOUR BRAND NEW VEHICLES and 3 used cars from... this dealership. For the first two new car purchases and one used Kia purchase, my husband was still living and was with me when me when the deals were made. Do I think we got the best deal we could have on those cars? No, because when my husband saw something he liked, that was it. We were getting that vehicle no matter the price, and the salesman knew that and was looking for the biggest commission he could get. My husband passed away in 2014, and since then I have purchased 2 other new Kia's and 2 used cars. Each experience has progressively gotten worse, but this last one takes the cake. My son, who is on SSI, was trying to help me out by trading in a motorcycle that he has been paying on but can't ride, by getting a used car that just happened to be at this dealership. The car he wanted was advertised for $1,999 or $32 a month. His motorcycle payment was $129 per month. He was told he could get a loan for this car on his own. When it came time to crunch the numbers, he needed a co-signer, which I grudgingly agreed (this was supposed to be his deal, his car) to do so. Then we were told that banks won't make car loans for $2,000 (because they won't make any money) but that they found one that would for a $400 fee and that the loan would be $3,000. I found it ridiculous that we had to pay $400 to borrow $2,000 but since this was my son's deal, I said fine. My son was also told that he would be getting $3,500 for his motorcycle (2015 Kawasaki EX650E with only 400 miles). The loan payoff was only a little over $2,400. When the salesman brought the car sale papers for me to sign, the total price of the car INCLUDING THE TRADE-IN VALUE FOR THE BIKE WAS $3,000!!! The $400 fee was changed to over $800, and the trade-in value for the bike was only a little over $500! Add in the outrageous fee that dealerships charge for going to the DMV with the other DMV fees, and you get $3,000. I pointed out these discrepancies to the salesman, and he assured me that things would be adjusted. That was weeks ago, and I still have not gotten any resolution. I have messaged the salesman multiple times and am not even getting responses now. We don't even have any of the paperwork from the car sale!! And I found out the other day that I am not even a co-signer on the loan - I am the only person on the loan! Several inquiries were made to various banks which I did not agree to as it affects my credit score!!! When you feel like you need to take a shower after making a car purchase at a dealership you have been doing business with for well over 10 years, it is time to find a new dealership!!

July 25, 2018

Dishonest sales team, both of the sales people that I spoke with (1) on the phone and (1) in person lied to me and misrepresented information, wasting... hours of my time. I wanted to buy a car not play games.

March 10, 2018

Love my new car and my salesman Sai was awesome! He even helped entertained my 3 year old and empty out my trade in lol. Everyone was really great and... I would definitely come back!

March 5, 2018

Geoff Floyd is a super representative for Kia in Harrisonburg!! You would expect him to be very helpful during the purchasing phase (& he was), but he... also has been wonderful afterward. When I have had questions, he promptly returns my calls & has done everything possible to make my transition to a new Kia a wonderful experience.

March 5, 2018

After trading up for a newer SUV this past weekend, I have to concur with the majority of other reviewers that this is a great place to do business! By... the end of my visit I had met most of the small team of staff here, and all were exceptionally friendly and professional. Avery, Ahmed, and Tanner were particularly awesome to work with. It was a low pressure, up-front, car buying experience that felt like a mom & pop shop.

February 17, 2018

The service department gave us royal treatment and top-notch technical work. Highly recommend them! We will definitely return for future needs for our... KIA. It was a very pleasant experience!

December 12, 2017

Great friendly staff! Love the sportage. Perfect car for my needs.