4.4
  • Well worth our 2 hour drive!

Thank you for your kind feedback. If there's anything else that we can do for you please do not hesitate to call us.

I had been looking on cars.com for a Dodge Journey for several weeks. On Friday I found a great deal at Fox Ford in Waynesburg, PA, which is about a two hour drive for us. I called Friday afternoon and spoke with Tony, who told us the car was at the detail shop and would not be back on the lot until sometime Monday. He also told us that two other individuals had also expressed interest in the Journey. At this point, it was first come, first serve. My husband and I decided that we would get up Monday morning and leave early enough that we would be at Fox Ford when they opened their doors, knowing we may have to wait awhile for the car to be brought back to the lot, and also hoping that the other interested individuals didn't decide to do the same thing. Our early morning two hour drive through the rain and fog paid off because we were the first ones there and we did buy the Journey. Thanks Tony for a very pleasant sales experience. Everyone we came In contact with was very friendly and courteous. I would not hesitate to recommend Fox Ford to friends, in fact I have already done so!

• Stressed about this place

I brought my car in that I purchased here, for the third time in six months for the same problem. Was treated like there is nothing wrong with the car. Ask them to resolve this with a buy back or replacement we were treated as if we were low life's and they could not do anything for us, we were offered not even half of what we paid for the Lincoln MKZ just six months ago. We called Lincoln Customer service, and they were Awesome.. I will never deal here again.. we had great service when we bought our new truck 2 years ago....what went wrong????

• They provided what I needed

I called for information and was provided exactly what I asked for.

I called for information and was provided exactly what I asked for.

• Derek S

Derek was extreme helpful even going out of his way to help me out with the whole process. Very recommended.

• What the car buying experience should be like!

The internet has changed how you can find the vehicle you are looking for and in the case of our search for a low mileage conversion van, our search led us to Fox Ford which was located some 375 miles away. We contacted them initially via E-mail and received a prompt response from Derek who is one of their sales staff. He answered all of our questions, conducted a walk around of the vehicle and took it for a test drive. Making the decision to buy it long distance tends to be iffy but Derek ensured all the questions were addressed and helped on the pickup end as we had it transported. There were no inflated prep fees added to the total which is becoming common place and it arrived in better condition than we had expected based on the photos . . which is a good way to be surprised when taking delivery. Overall Derek was straight forward, not pushy in any way and communicated throughout the process. This is what buying a vehicle should be like . . . honest dealer and great customer service.

• Fox Ford Waynesburg

Excellent dealership with many both used and new cars. I worked with Derek and the service manager on a continuing basis for two or three days before finally sealing the deal. Purchased a 2006 Jeep Liberty which up to this point seems to be an excellent value.

• Tony Ferrieri: Super salesman at Fox Ford!

I recently purchased a pre-owned vehicle via the internet from Tony at Fox. Tony was a straight shooter and extremely helpful through the entire process. Being in Minnesota made the process more complicated, but Tony accomdated my father so he could look at and test drive the vehicle. He even offered to take the vehicle to my parent's house so they could look at it. Tony's communication was frequent and consistent throughout the process. Closing on the vehicle was a cinch, even from this far away. The truck is exactly as described in the on-line posting and I am very pleased with the purchase. The price was fair and there were no surprises. If you stop by Fox, visit Tony.

• excellent service wonderful staff

Thank you. We are glad that we could help you and your family in a timely manner to repair your vehicle.

I recently encountered fox Ford while on vacation. I had problems with my 2013 Ford explorer. They went above and beyond to help me and my family in a time of disarray. I could not be happier or more grateful to such a wonderful staff or owner.

• Very Satisfied Customer

Very helpful, gave me lots of options. Salesman did not just try to push me into a vehicle. over all very happy with my experience.

Thank you. We appreciate your feedback. Our goal is to help you find the perfect vehicle that meets your needs and is within your budget.

• by Tim

The sales representative was very friendly and courteous. I will definitely keep fox ford as my number one option when buying another car.